Samples, Sheet Masks, and more Empties from November
Happy holiday season, folks! I had a bunch of empties again in November. Since I started saving my sheet mask packages it’s hard to fit all my empties in one photo. Read below to see which of these products I would repurchase.
I didn’t do quite as much sheet masking in November as I did in October.
Would I Repurchase?
- Dr. Bronner’s Unscented Shaving Soap: I’ve purchased this many times before and will continue to do so. It’s mild and doesn’t irritate the sensitive skin on my legs.
- Tarte Clean Queen Vegan Deodorant: another multiple repurchase. I last stocked up on this deodorant with my summer Sephora Rouge discount. There are tons of natural deodorants out there and eventually I’d like to try some others, but for now I’m sticking with this one.
- Eucerin Advanced Repair Light Feel Hand Creme: I bought this in my ongoing quest to find something that keeps my hands from cracking in the winter. And it’s not a winner for me. The “light feel” actually leaves a slippery film on my hands, which I don’t like one bit.
- Dr. Jart+ Ceramidin Cream: I received this sample in my November Play! by Sephora box and clearly I liked it since I’ve already finished it. I purchased a full sized tube using my recent Rouge 20% off discount. This cream is my current morning moisturizer.
- Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water, For All Skin Types: I took this mini with me on my travels—I also have a full sized bottle that I use to remove eye makeup before bed. I’ve tried a couple other micellar waters but keep going back to this one because the quality is great for the price.
- First Aid Beauty Hello FAB Coconut Water Cream: this sample arrived in my October Play! by Sephora box and I used it up pretty quickly as well. It’s light and smells amazing. I didn’t feel like it was quite hydrating enough for my skin in the winter, but it might be a good summer morning moisturizer for me. I’d potentially buy this cream full sized.
- Leaders Lifting Recovery Mask: this mask came in the Soko Glam anti-aging sheet mask set that I got for my birthday. I wasn’t a huge fan of this sheet mask so I wouldn’t buy it.
- Sephora Collection The Golden Mask: I bought this mask in my most recent Sephora Rouge discount haul. I was not impressed with this one either.
- Facetory Sun Bae Soothing Mask: finally, a sheet mask I liked last month! This sheet mask from my August Facetory shipment was indeed soothing and hydrating. I would consider buying it in the future.
- Wander Beauty Baggage Claim Rose Gold Eye Masks: I really liked these masks too. They’re not just pretty to look at; they feel soothing on the undereye area. I’m glad I bought a 6-pack with my Rouge discount; I would do it again.
- Farmacy Hydrating Coconut Gel Mask: this was the last of the 3-pack that I bought quite awhile ago. I enjoyed using these very thin hydrogel masks. Farmacy has changed the packaging since I bought these and they don’t seem to offer a 3-pack any longer. I would buy this mask again, though.
So that’s it for my November empties! Some good, some not so good. We’ll see what I end up emptying this month as we head into 2019!
Did you empty anything last month that you were sad to see go?