1. December Bullet Journal Spread: I can’t believe it’s already almost 2019…but you know what, I am SO ready to say good riddance to 2018. This year has had some highlights, but there have also been some low lows. I’m ready to move on. Anyway, here’s my holiday-themed Bullet Journal spread for this month!
2. F*ck Kavanaugh Lipstick: back during the furor over the Brett Kavanaugh confirmation hearings, Lipslut released a F*ck Kavanaugh liquid lipstick in a “cool, calm, and collected deep red” shade (LOL). For a one week period, 100% of proceeds were donated to anti-sexual assault non-profit organizations, so I placed an order. It takes Lipslut awhile to produce and ship their lipsticks, but mine finally arrived yesterday! I was so excited to try it on that I couldn’t be bothered to put any other makeup on for this selfie. The color is so pretty and I think it’ll be an excellent red for holiday parties.
3. Sephora Collection The Golden Mask: this mask was from my Sephora Rouge holiday haul. I saw it on Instagram (where I learn about most skin care and makeup products these days) and thought it looked fun. While it looks cool, it’s definitely not my favorite sheet mask. The mask is stiff so it doesn’t fit well, and I didn’t like the scent. It was kind of perfume-y. The mask is meant for hydration but my dry skin didn’t feel extra hydrated after using the mask. I wouldn’t repurchase this one, but at least I tried it for myself!
4. November FaceTory Masks: Speaking of sheet masks…my November shipment arrived yesterday as well. Last month marked the two-year anniversary of this sheet mask subscription service, though I only heard of it earlier this year! As always, the box included an array of K-beauty sheet masks with different purposes, plus a bonus mini hand cream (not pictured) and a yellow bow tie thingy. I’m not sure what that is. I believe the FaceTory brand Oh My Goodness Rejuvenating Snail Mask might be the first snail mask that I’ll try. Somehow with all my sheet masking I don’t think I’ve used one with snail yet! So I’m especially excited to try that one. Even though I typically use at least one sheet mask a week, I’m so behind on them…I have a basket with like 30 in my bathroom closet! Time to get masking!
5. Presto Sparking Red Lambrusco: I love a Lambrusco so when I saw this 4-pack of a canned version at Whole Foods I had to try it. It’s really refreshing! If you’ve never tried Lambrusco, I recommend it. I’m more of a red wine drinker, so a chilled sparkling red is super fun for me. This would be awesome for a summer picnic.