Skincare, Haircare, Lip Care, and Sheet Mask Empties
Happy November! I go through phases where I empty a lot of products, and October was one of those months. For the first time, I had to take two separate pics of everything I finished!
Here are the sheet masks I used in October:
What Would I Repurchase?
- Tarte Quench Lip Rescue Balm – Rainforest of the Sea™ Collection in Rose – Aside from lip balms, I so rarely use up an entire lip product! So the fact that I emptied this one speaks highly of it. I already have the same product in Nude, and I would buy Rose again.
- Tarte Deep Dive Cleansing Gel Rainforest of the Sea™ – I’ve been working on this jumbo sized container for a long time! I love this gel and would repurchase, though I do like trying new cleansers.
- Burt’s Bees Lip Balm – I emptied one of these last month too. It’s a classic that I’ll keep going back to.
- Andalou Naturals Lavender & Biotin Shampoo – this shampoo is pretty good and I would buy it again.
- Tatcha The Water Cream (Mini) – I’ve already bought the full sized jar! I’m not sure if it’ll be quite moisturizing enough at night for my dry skin this winter, but I think it’ll be good for daytime under SPF.
- Skin & Co Blue Roma Shower Gel – I received this product in my Fall FabFitFun box. I wouldn’t buy it because it’s a little expensive for the amount that you get. And it has sulfates, which can be drying. I do feel like my skin has started to get a little itchy lately and I don’t know if it’s just the change in weather or if this gel contributed to that. It smelled great, though.
- Clinique Dramatically Different Hydrating Jelly – this September Play! by Sephora sample was a nice, light daytime moisturizer that layered well with my other skin care products. I think it would be good for summertime, but it wasn’t quite enough for my skin as the weather started to cool off and dry out.
- Peter Thomas Roth Hungarian Thermal Water Mineral-Rich Atomic Heat Mask – another September Play! by Sephora sample. This was a fun mask to try, but I really didn’t like the residue it left on my skin. For that reason, I wouldn’t buy it full sized.
- Dr. Hauschka Lip Care Stick – I got this in the Whole Foods beauty bag last spring. It was okay, but I didn’t love it enough to buy it on its own. There are other, more affordable lip balms that do a better job of moisturizing my lips.
- Nature Republic Real Nature Mask Sheet Acai Berry – I finally got around to using my June Facetory masks! Honestly, I don’t quite remember my thoughts on most of the sheet masks I used in October. I should probably take some notes after each one.
- Medius Ampoule Synergy Mask – a very wet mask that left my skin a tad sticky. I don’t know if I’d buy this one.
- Botanic Farm Natural Energy Rose Mask – June Facetory. I remember this one smelling lovely…I dislike most fragranced skin care products but I do like rose.
- Acure Radically Rejuvenating Under Eye Hydrogels – these were fun, though the name is a bit of an exaggeration. I’d buy these again.
- Yadah Soothing Mask Pack – I don’t recall how this mask performed, but damn, the packaging is cute.
- Facetory Woah That H2O Hydrating Mask – sadly, we put our amazing 19-year-old cat to sleep last week and there were many, many tears. My face was super dehydrated due to all the tears so I treated myself to this mask from my September Facetory shipment and it really helped rehydrate. I’d buy this mask in the future.
That’s it for my October empties! Did you empty many products last month?