Target Decor and more
Happy July, folks! I hope you’re staying cool and that you have a wonderful and safe July 4th weekend.
1. Jungalow x Opalhouse Beaded Bird Textured Square Throw Pillow: last week I was browsing Target’s website and saw that a new Jungalow x Opalhouse home decor collection was launching soon. They had some really cute items, so I ordered this pillow on launch day and it has already arrived. HOW ADORABLE! With two cats in the house, a beaded pillow with tassels might have been a bad choice. Hopefully they won’t decide it’s a giant toy. The pillow goes so well with our bedding!
2. Decorative Brass Hand Figurine Gold: another Jungalow x Opalhouse item that I had to have is this cute little hand dish. It goes well with the accents we have in our home, and it’s a perfect little dish for holding a few small crystals. And it only cost $10!
3. Brand Funko Pop! [affiliate link; I’ll receive a small commission if you place an order after clicking the link]: last week I showed off my Data, Mikey, & Sloth Pops that recently arrived. My Target exclusive Brand came this week, and I’m psyched to add him to my Goonies Pop collection! There are still two more Goonies Pops that I pre-ordered and will get later on.
4. Austin Cocktails Sparkling Mojito: I enjoyed this brand’s Sparkling Ruby Red canned cocktail, so I wanted to try another one of their flavors. This cucumber vodka mojito is also delicious! It’s a really good summer sip. They also have a canned margarita, which I want to try as well.
5. Igloo ECOCOOL Latitude 60 Qt Roller Cooler: every time we’ve done an Airbnb getaway during the pandemic, we’ve brought our own food. We’ve been borrowing a rolling cooler from a friend, but we finally decided to buy one for ourselves. This cooler made with recycled post-consumer recycled resin is really going to come in handy for our future trips. And I love the sage green color!