A Bag Full of Clean Beauty
Just like last year, I headed to my local Whole Foods yesterday morning when they released this year’s limited edition beauty bag. The bags cost $20 and are only available while supplies last. They have two bag options this year: blue (Self-Care Sunday themed) and black (All-Day Beautiful themed). Apparently each bag contains slightly different products, which I didn’t know until later. But I’m happy with the blue bag I picked out!
My bag this year contained 14 items, including one full sized lip balm, THREE sheet masks, and a set of eye patches. And the super cute, roomy bag itself makes item number 15…all for $20. It’s a steal!
My Self-Care Sunday bag included:
- Queen Alaffia bag (handprinted by women in West Africa who used to work in the sex trade)
- Alaffia Cleansing Coconut Shampoo, .77 fl oz
- Whole Foods Market Nourishing Royal Jelly Bio Cellulose Mask
- Acure Radically Rejuvenating Under Eye Hydrogel Mask
- Acure Brightening Facial Scrub, 1 fl oz (a repeat from last year, and I love it)
- Alba Botanica Pore-Fecting Papaya Enzyme Hawaiian Facial Mask
- Acure Seriously Soothing Blue Tansy Night Oil, 1 fl oz
- Burt’s Bees Sensitive Skin Facial Cleansing Towelettes
- Derma-E Vitamin C Concentrated Serum, .25 fl oz
- Dr. Hauschka Cleansing Cream, 1.7 fl oz
- Evanhealy Whipped Shea Butter for Lips, .25 oz
- Pacifica Stress Rehab Coconut & Caffeine Facial Mask
- Weleda Almond Sensitive Care Facial Cream, 1 fl oz
- Trilogy Ultra Hydrating Face Cream, .67 fl oz
- Yes to Tomatoes Detoxifying Charcoal Paper Mask
So many fun new things for me to play with! The only items I’ve used before are the Acure Eye Masks, the Burt’s Bees wipes, and the Acure scrub. Everything else is new to me and I think the bag is totally worth $20.
Have you picked up a Whole Foods beauty bag yet? If not and you’re a fan of clean beauty, get thee to your nearest Whole Foods before they sell out of these babies!