If you’re interested in clean beauty products you may already be aware of the 25% off beauty sale that Whole Foods has been running this week. You may also know about the limited edition beauty bag they released in stores this morning. It’s an organic cotton bag packed with the store’s clean beauty favorites…a $100 value for just $20. I know, right?
Not that I needed to spend any more money on beauty products this month, but this was too awesome of a deal to pass up if I could get my hands on one…which I did!
I got to my local Whole Foods a little after 10am and asked the woman working in the beauty section if they had any bags left. She walked me over to a display of maybe 12 to 15 bags, tops, and said that was all that they had left and they had had a whole table full of them when the store opened this morning at 7am.
You guys. YOU GUYS! This beauty bag is a ridiculously amazing deal. You get 16 items for $20, including the bag itself and a cute headband. Three of the beauty products are full sized! Have a peek inside this bag, literally packed with clean goodies:
Now, behold the beautiful array:
I seriously cannot believe you get all of this stuff for $20.
The bag contains the following:
- Acure Brilliantly Brightening Facial Scrub, 1 fl oz
- Alba Hawaiian Detox Warming Mud Mask, .30 oz
- Andalou Naturals Hyaluronic DMAE Lift & Firm Cream, .14 oz
- Burt’s Bees Brimming Berry Lipstick, .12 oz (full sized)
- Derma E SunKissAlba Radiant Glow Face Oil, .13 fl oz
- Dr. Hauschka Lip Care Stick, .17 oz (full sized)
- evanhealy Rose Cleansing Milk, 1 fl oz
- Mineral Fusion Bronzer Duo in Luster, .29 oz (full sized)
- Mineral Fusion Mini Volumizing Mascara in Jet, .13 fl oz
- Pacifica Purify Coconut Water Cleansing Wipes, 10 ct
- Piece & Co Organic Cotton Bag
- Satva Headband
- Thayers Rose Petal Witch Hazel, 3 fl oz
- Trilogy Rosehip Oil Light Blend, 5 ml
- Weleda Skin Food, .34 fl oz
- W3LL People Expressionist Mini Mascara in Pro Black, .12 oz
Because I shop at Whole Foods often and stalk the beauty aisle every time, I have at least a passing familiarity with all of these brands. I’ve tried different products by many of the brands, but I think the only product included in this bag that I’ve actually tried before is the W3LL People mascara (which is pretty good, but not my favorite). So I am VERY EXCITED to start testing out all of my new goodies!
I want to share pics of a couple of the full sized items…here’s the pretty berry-colored Burt’s Bees lipstick:
And the Mineral Fusion bronzer duo:
I can’t even say that there’s one product I’m most excited to try. They all look awesome! I’ll try to remember to write a post after I’ve had some time to test these and update you on how they performed for me.
If you’re at all interested in getting this beauty bag, I highly recommend dropping everything and running to your nearest Whole Foods. They’re limiting purchases to one per customer and bags are only available while supplies last. These things will definitely sell out sooner rather than later! I’m so glad I was able to get one.
Were you able to pick up a Whole Foods beauty bag? If so, what products are you most looking forward to trying out?