So Many Empties in March!
Happy April! How excited are you that spring is FINALLY here? This past winter felt utterly endless.
I ended up emptying quite a few products last month…some were even full sized! And I’ve even included a couple makeup empties, which is quite rare for me. Keep reading to find out which products I’d repurchase.
I did a decent job of sheet masking in March—and I didn’t just stick with masks for the face.
Would I Repurchase?
- Caudalie Vinosource Moisturizing Sorbet: I received this sample in my February Play! by Sephora box. I haven’t been all that impressed with Caudalie samples that I’ve tried, but this moisturizer was pretty good. It’s light and actually has a slight cooling effect upon application (just me?). I didn’t love the product enough to buy it full sized, though.
- Living Proof PhD Perfect Hair Day Dry Shampoo: because I’m trying to wash my hair less often, I’m using dry shampoo more. This one is pretty good but I’m not in love with the scent. Finding a dry shampoo with a scent that doesn’t annoy me is going to be a journey.
- Kat Von D Tattoo Liner: This liner is incredible. But with KVD’s anti-vaxxer position, I’ve canceled her until further notice.
- Alba Botanica Acnedote Face & Body Scrub: I use this on my chest in the shower because I get occasional pimples there. I think it helps some and I’ve already opened a backup I had waiting in the wings.
- Caudalie Vinoperfect Radiance Serum: This sample came in my October 2018 Play! by Sephora box but it took me awhile to get to it because I was using other products for my skin care experiment. I see people rave about this on Instagram, but I don’t feel like it did anything for me. I dunno, some brands just aren’t for me, and I think Caudalie is one of them.
- Supergoop! Unseen Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 40: I’ve already used up this March Play! by Sephora sample. I’m not into the texture—it feels a little slippery and greasy for my taste. I prefer a more traditional cream sunscreen. However, this product is probably great for darker skin tones than mine; because it’s clear there’s no white cast.
- Dr. Brandt Needles No More Neck Sculpting Cream: This was a gift from the brand, and I’ll talk about it in a separate review.
- Drunk Elephant Lala Retro Whipped Cream: my winter nighttime holy grail moisturizer! I don’t need something so heavy for the spring and summer, but I’ll totally repurchase this again next fall.
- Supergoop! Everyday Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 50: I’ve purchased many tubes of this sunscreen and will continue to do so.
- Milk Makeup Kush High Volume Mascara: Love this mascara! I have a full sized tube that I haven’t cracked open yet, but I would repurchase.
- Andalou Naturals Lime Blossom Hand Cream: My hands have been extra dry and angry this winter and I used this tube up in two months. I’ll continue to repurchase.
- Not pictured: Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1: So great for removing eye makeup. I’ve already opened my backup bottle and have a second one in the cabinet.
- Dr Jart+ Dermask Foot Smoothing Mask: this was a fun mask to use but I prefer a foot peel. I don’t think I’d repurchase this one.
- Aveeno Nourishing Hand Mask with Prebiotic Oat: this actually irritated the dyshidrotic eczema on my hands, so I wouldn’t repurchase.
- Tatcha Luminous Dewy Skin Mask: loved it! My skin indeed looked luminous afterward. It’s expensive ($12 for one mask) but I’d repurchase as an occasional treat.
- Patchology Rejuvenating Eye Gels: these are super fun and feel soothing. I’d repurchase.
- Wander Beauty Baggage Claim Gold Eye Masks: LOVE. Yes, I’d repurchase.
- Oerbeua Hold Me Tight Nourishing Mask: because I didn’t post about this FaceTory mask on Instagram, I don’t remember much about it. So I probably wouldn’t repurchase.
- Moksha Dear Mugwort Tea Tree Mask: I also wasn’t that impressed with this FaceTory mask, so I wouldn’t repurchase.
Phew! That was quite an empties post. Have you emptied any of your own holy grail products recently?
Disclaimer: This post contains Amazon, Sephora, and FaceTory affiliate links. If you make a purchase on any of these websites after clicking one of my links in this post, I will receive a small commission.