The Gifts I Received
Happy New Year! I am very much looking forward to finding out what 2020 has in store. 2019 was rough at times, though it certainly had its highlights. I wanted to share the holiday gifts that I received; the bulk of gifts from my mom are items that I asked for. Check ’em out…
From My Mom
- Heretic Parfum Dirty Jasmine: I received a Heretic Parfum discovery set for my birthday last year and loved the Dirty Jasmine scent. So I requested a larger size. It smells amazing!
- Local Eclectic Tiny Gemstone Heart Stud Earrings with Labradorite and Tiny Opal Ear Cuff: I’m so into delicate jewelry and have been wanting to try this brand for awhile. See closeup pics of these adorable pieces below.
- Turtle Toilet Paper Holder: I wanted a cute TP holder for our half bathroom on our main floor, and this one totally fit the bill.
- Slip Silk Pillowcase [paid link]: I keep hearing that sleeping on a silk pillowcase is better for your face and hair, so I had this on my wishlist for awhile.
- Wander Beauty Glow Getter Mist [paid link]: I’ve heard Jackie talk about this mist on Natch Beaut so I wanted to try it for myself!
- Virtue Labs Full Shampoo and Virtue Labs Full Conditioner [paid links]: I bought minis of these to try out recently and liked them enough to ask for full sized bottles. The shampoo smell reminds me of Biolage and I love it!
- Butterlove by L.C. Honey & Rhassoul Cleansing Clay Mask: my mom surprised me by sending this clay mask, which sounds similar to the classic Aztec Clay Mask. You’re supposed to mix it with apple cider vinegar and apply the mixture to your face. I can’t wait to try it!
From My Sister:
- Serial Killers Big Kid’s Coloring Book: I mentioned this fun surprise in an earlier Friday Five. My sis sure knows my taste!
From Amazon Using a Gift Card [all links below are paid links]:
My interest in tarot was sparked very recently when I was watching the first season of Hellier. I received an Amazon gift card from my father-in-law for the holidays and decided to treat myself to more tarot stuff! So I picked out four books and two more decks:
[all links below are paid links]
- Tarot of Pagan Cats Mini Deck
- Game of Thrones Tarot Card Set
- Llewellyn’s Complete Book of Tarot: A Comprehensive Guide by Louis Anthony
- Seventy-Eight Degrees of Wisdom: A Tarot Journey to Self-Awareness by Rachel Pollack
- Tarot Plain and Simple by Louis Anthony
- The Ultimate Guide to Tarot: A Beginner’s Guide to the Cards, Spreads, and Revealing the Mystery of the Tarot by Liz Dean
- Celestial Journal
I hope your New Year’s Eve was fun. Cheers to a fresh start, and good vibes for the year to come!
Happy New Year! Hope 2020 is an amazing year for you ❤️
Thank you, same to you!!