So Many Empties in December!
In December, I emptied the most products since I started posting monthly empties…and I possibly emptied the most products in one month ever! I finished up a few full sized products, a bunch of minis, and used a few sheet masks. So let’s get to it! Here are my full sized empties:
The minis I emptied:
And the masks:
Would I Repurchase (Full Sized):
I’ll try to keep this brief and skip including product links to save my arm from all the clicking and scrolling…
- Whole Foods 365 Fragrance Free Shower Gel: yup, I’ve already opened up my next big bottle!
- Trader Joe’s Tea Tree Tingle Shampoo: I’ve purchased before and would buy it again.
- Tatcha Dewy Skin Cream: I really wanted to like this cream but it just wasn’t anything special for me. Plus, the texture changed after being open for just seven months and that squicked me out. (Yes, it has a 6-month expiration on it but I’ve never had a product turn on me so soon after the date.)
- Tatcha Ageless Revitalizing Neck Cream: I wouldn’t repurchase because this cream is quite expensive (I bought it with a discount code) and didn’t feel like it did anything other than moisturize.
- Tatcha Indigo Soothing Hand Cream: I might repurchase this, but it’s expensive and there are much more affordable hand creams that I like better.
- MDSolarSciences Mineral Crème SPF 50 [from a paid collaboration with Palm]: this is a nice physical sunscreen (see my review here) that I’d consider repurchasing. I’ve purchased the brand’s Mineral Moisture Defense SPF 50 but haven’t tried it yet.
- Milk Makeup Kush Mascara: this mascara was pretty good, but didn’t quite live up to the hype. I still find drugstore mascaras to be the best.
Would I Purchase Full Sized (Minis)
- Tatcha The Deep Cleanse: I have a full sized bottle that I’m working my way through. It smells great and cleans well. I’d repurchase.
- Origins Retexturizing Mask with Rose Clay: this mask was fine but nothing too impressive so I wouldn’t purchase.
- Laneige Water Sleeping Mask: Skinstagram loooves this stuff. It really did nothing for me, so I wouldn’t buy it.
- Sephora Mud Mask Purifying & Mattifying: just an okay mask, nothing too exciting. And the scent is a little offputting. I wouldn’t purchase.
- Fresh Rose Face Mask: this was my second mini of this mask and it’s really lovely. Fresh masks are expensive but I’d buy this with a discount code.
- Erno Laszlo White Marble Cleansing Oil: this stuff smells very citrusy, which I didn’t mind, and it’s not a super oily-feeling oil. It did a decent job of removing makeup, but I’m not big on oil cleansing so I don’t think I’d buy it.
- Milk Makeup Watermelon Brightening Serum: meh. This stick didn’t do anything for me.
- Milk Makeup Cooling Water: love this stuff; I’m on my third mini.
- Korres Wild Rose Brightening Oil: this oil has a dry feel, which I really like. I also like the rose scent, though it’s pretty strong. I’d consider buying it in the future.
Masks and More
I’ll just do a quick yes/no/maybe on whether I’d repurchase these…
- Glamglow Eyeboost Reviving Eye Mask: yes
- Purenskin Multi Vita Brightening Active Mask: maybe
- Glamglow Bubblesheet Oxygenating Deep Cleanse Mask: yes
- Blingpop Peach Firming & Brightening Mask: maybe
- MasqueBar Animalz Reindeer Calming Mask: yes
- Tatcha Luminous Dewy Skin Mask: yes
- Bioré Pore Strip: yes. A classic!
- Patchology Moodpatch Happy Place Eye Gels: yes but a different variety, to try something new.
PHEW, that was A LOT of empties for me! Thanks for reading and have a happy and safe New Year’s Eve!!