Update on My First Project Pan
At the beginning of this year, I ambitiously announced I was going to do a Project Pan for 2019 using these products:
Spoiler alert: Project Pan did not go well. First of all, why didn’t I take photos inside any of the products so I could show you my progress? Bad blogger!
I definitely didn’t hit pan or use up any of these products. Since I don’t have photos for a real comparison, I’ll just use my words. Here’s where I ended up with each product:
- Glossier Stretch Concealer in Light: I ended up decluttering this and buying a fresh pot on Black Friday because mine was old. I did still use it some throughout the year, though.
- RMS Living Luminizer: I’m still making my way through this tiny pot. I’ve had it for a couple years so it’s probably past its expiration date. Buuuut the product still smells fine so I’ll keep using it. I’ll pause here so you can cringe…….
- bareMinerals Complexion Rescue Tinted Hydrating Gel Cream Broad Spectrum SFP 30 in Birch 1.5: I’ve done a pretty good job with this. I bought a new tube during the Sephora Holiday Bonus but I still have a fair amount left in the first one.
- ColourPop Fame Palette: I didn’t use Fame as much as I would have liked this year. But I didn’t forget about this palette; it did get some use!
- Clinique Superbalm Moisturizing Gloss in Black Honey: I only used this gloss a couple times this year.
- Pat McGrath Labs Mini MatteTrance Lipstick in Flesh 3: same thing here; I used it a few times.
- Flesh Fleshy Lips Lipstick in Hungry: I used this a bunch, but I’m not close to finishing it.
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Lip Pencil in 1993: I made some decent progress on this liner but there’s a lot left.
- Charlotte Tilbury Rock ‘n’ Kohl Eye Pencil in Veruschka Mink: I probably used this product the most out of my project pan list. But there’s still plenty left in the pencil.
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Dim Light: this is the product I most wish I had photographed to show my progress. I did make a dent, but am still not close to panning.
I don’t think I’ll do a Project Pan 2020. What I really need to do is stop buying so much stuff! I need to make Shop My Stash my mantra in 2020.
Did you do a Project Pan this year and if so, did you make more progress than I did?