Holiday Beauty Haul
Well, beauty fans, the latest Sephora Bonus Event has come and gone. My holiday haul is comprised of four separate purchases: two in-store and two online. And in the process, I leveled up to Rouge status—my second time ever hitting Rouge. Yay!/Yikes?
There’s one thing I bought that I’m not sharing here because I might use it to do a giveaway on my Instagram account. I haven’t decided whether I’ll do the giveaway yet…I’ve never done one before and I hear they can bring out the crazies. 😛
The Full Haul
Disclosure: all links to Sephora’s website below are paid affiliate links.
- Sephora Favorites Soko to Tokyo Skin Care Set: $40 regular // $34 discounted (I bought this for a friend because it was sold out online, but my store had it in stock!)
- bareMinerals Complexion Rescue Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30: $32 regular // $27.20 discounted
- Dr. Jart+ Ceramidin Cream: $48 regular // $40.80 discounted
- Milk Makeup Cooling Water Eye Stick (mini): $15 regular // $12.75 discounted
- GlamGlow All Eyes on You EYEBOOST Sheet Mask Trio: $15 regular // $12.75 discounted
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit Palette – Ghost Unlocked: $80 regular // $68 discounted (appears to be sold out; I don’t see it on Sephora’s website anymore)
- Sephora Favorites Give Me More Lip: $42 regular // $33.60 discounted
- Jack Black Beard Oil (2 bottles): $26 regular apiece // $20.80 discounted apiece (for John; he’s been using this and likes it so we decided to stock up while I had a discount)
Why These Products
I only bought one item (sort of) that I had included on my wishlist: the Hourglass palette. The one I listed in that post was the original Ghost palette that Hourglass released, but the brand also released an “Unlocked” version that I believe was online only. The Unlocked palette has paler shades and looked more fit for my skin tone, so that’s what I ended up getting. And I’m very glad that I did, now that it seems to be sold out! LOOK AT THIS GORGEOUSNESS:
The bareMinerals tinted moisturizer, Ceramidin Cream, and eye stick are all repurchases. I’m running a bit low on my tinted moisturizer so I figured I’d re-up; I get compliments on my skin when I use it! The Ceramidin was great for me last winter so I wanted to have it on hand again this year. And when I spotted the GlamGlow eye masks online I had to get them…they look like they’ll be super fun!
I initially bought the lip set thinking I’d include it in an Instagram giveaway…but I decided to keep it for myself, hehe. That full sized Tilbury lipstick (shade: Very Victoria) got me! How fun is this set?!
I’m so excited to start using my new goodies…especially the Hourglass palette. It’s so luxe and I’ve never owned a face palette like this before!
Did you take advantage of the discount during this year’s holiday bonus event?