**All product links in this post are affiliate links. If you click on an affiliate link and make a purchase, I will earn a small commission.**
October Beauty Empties
I’m a little behind on posting my October beauty empties because I had my long 31 Days of Horror post to edit and publish yesterday. I emptied quite a few products last month, and I ended up with an unintentionally monochromatic color scheme:
I only used one sheet mask and two eye masks:
Would I Repurchase?
- Nécessaire The Body Wash, Fragrance Free [affiliate link; gifted]: I’ve gone through many of these (mostly gifted by the brand) and really like it. I’ll probably buy a replacement during the upcoming Sephora holiday event.
- Beekman 1802 Milk Drops Probiotic Ceramide Serum: I received this from my mom for my birthday and used it up pretty quickly, as it was the smaller size bottle. I didn’t notice much of a difference in my skin while using it while the weather was still warm, but I think it would be good as a layer of extra hydration in dry weather.
- Trader Joe’s Ultra Hydrating Gel Moisturizer: I had heard good things about TJ’s skin care and figured this would be a good moisturizer for my summer morning routine. I was right: this is a nice, light product that hydrated well in the hot and sweaty DC summer. Oily folks might find this hydrating enough in the winter; it wouldn’t be enough for my dry face in the winter, but I’d repurchase next summer. Plus, it’s very affordable ($8.99!).
- Briogeo Scalp Revival Charcoal + Coconut Oil Micro-Exfoliating Shampoo [affiliate link]: I really like this scalp scrub! It smells minty and leaves my scalp and hair feeling fresh and clean. I don’t love the tub format for use in the shower, but I would still repurchase.
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion, Original [affiliate link]: a classic that I’ve repurchased several times. It’s not fully empty but had been open long enough for me to declutter and open a new mini.
- Osmosis MD Boost Peptide Activating Mist: I really liked this mist, which I bought during a Dermstore sale. The mist is really fine, and it’s good for added hydration before serums. Would definitely repurchase.
- Paula’s Choice Omega+ Complex Cleansing Balm [affiliate link; gifted]: this is a really nice cleansing balm that rinses clean and does a good job of removing SPF and makeup. I usually use it as a second cleanse after a first cleanse with micellar water, but it can be used as a first cleanse before another face wash. This tube was kindly gifted by Paula’s Choice, but I would buy this on my own.
- Paula’s Choice Youth-Extending Daily Hydrating Fluid SPF 50 [affiliate link]: bought this in a set during PC’s anniversary sale this summer. And I really liked it! The texture is a lot runnier than what I’m used to for SPF, but it absorbs so well and goes on smoothly. Would 100% repurchase.
- Hydropeptide Moisture Reset Face Oil: from my Summer 2020 FabFitFun box. This was a nice face oil, but nothing revolutionary for me. I don’t think I would purchase it on my own.
- Tatcha Luminous Dewy Skin Mask [affiliate link]: I always love these and will repurchase.
- Wander Beauty Baggage Claim Rose Gold Eye Masks [affiliate link]: I’ve gone through many of these and will repurchase!
That’s a wrap on my October empties. Are you switching out your skin care products along with the seasonal change?