A Few Empties in May
Happy June! This is a big birthday month for me…I turn 40 on June 13! I do have some May empties to share, though I don’t have nearly as many as I did last month.
Would I Repurchase?
- Whole Foods 365 Fragrance Free Shower Gel – I’ve actually already repurchased this a couple times and will continue to do so because it doesn’t upset my sensitive skin.
- Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion – this has lived in my travel bag for a long time and I finally used it up. It’s okay, but I feel like it sometimes irritates my skin so I won’t repurchase unless I’m in a pinch.
- IPKN New York Flash Cream Radiant Primer SPF 15 – it took me FOREVER to use up this deluxe sample from my January 2016 Birchbox! I purchased the primer full sized quite awhile ago and am working my way through that. Because this sample stayed in my travel makeup bag I simply didn’t use it that often.
- Alba Botanica Even Advanced Sea Algae Enzyme Scrub – I love using a facial scrub in the shower several times a week. This scrub was just okay; I don’t feel like it did much to even my skin tone. I don’t think I’ll repurchase.
- Tarte Clean Queen Vegan Deodorant – I switched to this deodorant around this time last year because I wanted to move away from antiperspirant with aluminum. My pits definitely sweat and get a little ripe at times when I use this deodorant, but not so badly that I stink up a room when I enter it (at least…not that I can tell. 😛 ). I’ve repurchased this a couple times already.
- Sephora Collection Yuzu Cleansing Wipes – man, that Sephora Holy Sheet mask set is truly the gift that keeps on giving. I really liked these citrusy-smelling wipes. They didn’t dry out after I opened the package, which is something that happens with a lot of wipes. Each wipe was well-soaked and did a nice job of cleansing my face when I was too lazy to wash it. I’d definitely consider buying these on their own.
Did you empty any products that you absolutely loved in May?