Beauty Empties for July
I know I say this every month, but I can’t believe how the time flies. San Diego Comic-Con has already come and gone! I emptied a few full sized beauty products in July, along with a couple minis:
I didn’t do that much sheet masking in July; here are the few that I did manage to use:
Would I Repurchase?
- Thayer’s Original Facial Toner: I’ve gone through many of these and have already opened my next backup bottle!
- Mamonde Hydrating Beauty Water: I received two samples of this rose toner with my birthday gifts from Soko Glam. (I think it has been renamed Rose Water Toner.) It’s lovely and smells amazing, but I don’t necessarily want to spend $23 on a full sized bottle of toner when Thayer’s toners cost about $10-11.
- Clinique Pep-Start Eye Cream: this was a repeat Play! by Sephora sample from November 2018. It’s fine, but nothing too exciting so I wouldn’t buy it full sized.
- Lush Magic Crystals Body Scrub: I received this as a holiday gift last year and I love it! This stuff smells incredible—very minty, so it’s a great pick-me-up—and it doesn’t leave a mess in the shower. It also doesn’t irritate my super sensitive body skin. I’ll buy this one for myself next time!
- bareMinerals Skinlongevity Vital Power Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30: the brand kindly gifted me this product, along with the sleeping gel cream listed below and two other products. I like that this is a mineral sunscreen, but it’s pretty thick and I prefer a higher SPF. So I wouldn’t purchase this one on my own.
- bareMinerals Skinlongevity Vital Power Sleeping Gel Cream: this is a good nighttime cream for me in the summer, but it’s not quite enough moisture for me in the winter. I love the texture and the herbal scent. I’d consider purchasing in the future but I wasn’t IN LOVE with it.
- Driftless Therapeutics Organic Premium CBD Refresh/Revitalise Face Mask with Black Licorice and Rosemary Extracts: the brand sent me this gift to try out and I loved it! It’s pricey (currently $14.49 per sheet mask) but I’d buy it as an occasional treat.
- VIIcode Oxygen Eye Mask for All Night Repair: the brand sent me a box of six pairs of these masks to try out, but unfortunately they just weren’t for me.
- FaceTory Let’s Talk Purifying Pore Mask: this mask from my January FaceTory subscription was average, but good enough to consider buying in the future.
- LookATME Collagen Essence Face Mask: another January FaceTory sheet mask. I enjoyed this mask because I felt like it smoothed my forehead lines just a bit. I would purchase this one in the future.
That’s it for my July empties! I hope you’re enjoying your summer so far.