Beauty Empties from October
Time for another empties post! I finished up a bunch of beauty products in early October but my emptying waned as the month progressed. Still, I emptied a fair amount of stuff.
I didn’t do a whole lot of sheet masking in October:
Would I Repurchase
- Farmacy Clean Bee Ultra Gentle Facial Cleanser [paid link]: this is a nice cleanser, nothing life-changing. Cleansers generally aren’t super exciting for me. Clean Bee works well and doesn’t irritate my skin, so I’d consider repurchasing but I currently have three other cleansers to use up for now.
- Manna Kadar Champagne Body Scrub: a Spring FabFitFun product that I enjoyed using. It didn’t cause problems for my sensitive body skin and it didn’t leave a mess in the shower. I initially liked the scent but it came to feel a little synthetic to me, so I’m not sure I’d purchase this one.
- Loli Beauty x Natch Beaut Pank Plum Elixir: I bought this to help support Natch Beauty host Jackie Johnson, because I love her podcast. I also LOVE the Pank Pitaya Mask from this collaboration. I liked this oil well enough, but I don’t feel like it worked any miracles for me. My skin didn’t drink the oil up, but it didn’t cause breakouts or anything either. I’m not sure I’d repurchase this particular oil, but Loli is a really interesting sustainable brand that I’d like to try more from.
- Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment SPF 15 [paid link]: I absolutely love these lip treatments. This was the first clear one I’ve used; I kept it in my purse for lip moisturizing and sun protection on the go. I have a couple tinted tubes of this but would repurchase the clear one as well.
- Thayer’s Original Witch Hazel Alcohol Free Toner: I’ve repurchased this many times and will continue to do so.
- EltaMD UV Daily Broad Spectrum SPF 40: I love this sunscreen! But I recently switched to their clear SPF 46 version because I prefer a higher SPF.
- Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray [paid link]: this sample is from my October 2018 Play! by Sephora box. Honestly, I can’t really tell if this stuff does anything so I wouldn’t purchase it full sized.
- Bliss Hangover Fix Holographic Foil Sheet Mask: I love this mask! I will definitely repurchase.
- Trader Joe’s Pumpkin Spice Biocellulose Face Mask: this mask has some flaws but it left me looking radiant, so I bought a couple more.
- Blaq Hydrogel Eye Masks: from my Winter 2018 FabFitFun box. These are fun to use but I can’t tell if they really do much. One thing that irks me is that the package doesn’t say how long to wear them. I use them infrequently enough that I have to go to the Blaq website and look up the instructions every time. Just put instructions on each package! I probably wouldn’t purchase these on my own.
- Yes to Tomatoes Clear Skin Detoxifying Charcoal Paper Mask: this mask from the Whole Foods Limited Edition Beauty Bag was a no for me. Highly fragranced, with a scent that lingered.
- Patchology Moodpatch Happy Place Eye Gels: as with the Blaq eye masks, I enjoy using them but don’t see visible results. I do want to try their other varieties though.
Did you have many empties in October?