Mostly Mini Empties in August
Happy September! I’m running a little late on my empties post because I was out of town for a friend’s wedding over the long weekend (which was a blast!). I meant to take empties pics before I left town so that I could write this post while I was away, but I didn’t get around to it. Whoopsie! I didn’t empty many products in August, and most of the ones I did empty were minis:
I only did a bit of sheet masking in August:
Would I Repurchase?
- Supergoop! Everyday Sunscreen SPF 50: my husband has actually been using this product more than I have lately, so this is kind of his empty. I’ve repurchased this sunscreen so many times and will continue to do so!
- Desert Essence Blemish Touch Stick: this is another product I’ve repurchased many times. I have another one waiting in the wings, but for now I’m trying something different out of curiosity: Alba Botanica Acnedote Invisible Treatment Gel.
- Drunk Elephant C-Tango Multivitamin Eye Cream: I chose this as a 100-point Sephora gift awhile back. The mini lasted me a surprisingly long time, but I used it up just to use it up. I didn’t see any results with the cream and it didn’t mix well with any undereye concealer. That’s a dealbreaker, ladies (+ gents and beyond)!
- Stellar Brilliant Primer: I received this sample in my September 2018 Play! by Sephora box. I liked it well enough but I still have plenty of my Tatcha The Silk Canvas primer, which I love, so I won’t be buying primer anytime soon.
- Benefit Cosmetics The Porefessional: I’ve received a couple of these minis over the years. It’s pretty good, but I like The Silk Canvas more and it’s cruelty free (Benefit is not).
- Milk Makeup Cooling Water Under-Eye De-Puffer Stick: love. This mini came in last winter’s Meet the Fam Bestsellers Set, and I liked it so much I bought another mini, which I’ve already cracked open.
Sheet Masks and Eye Patches
- GlamGlow Bubblesheet Oxygenating Deep Cleanse Mask: these are so much fun! I still have a couple in my mask stash, but would buy more in the future.
- Sephora Collection The Silver Mask: though it looks cool, I wasn’t too impressed with this sheet mask. I wouldn’t repurchase it.
- Patchology Moodpatch Happy Place Eye Gels: I enjoyed these, but before I repurchase, I would try one of their other two varieties and see if I prefer either or both of them.
- Patchology Illuminating Eye Gels: I also enjoy using these, but I don’t feel like they actually do much for my undereyes. I think I prefer the Wander Beauty Baggage Claim patches.
- Lyajin 1 Day 1 Mask Pack, Brightening: this mask is from my January FaceTory shipment. I liked it and would consider buying it in the future.
That’s it for my August empties roundup! I’m sooooo ready for fall…who’s with me?!