Fall Has Arrived!
1. Pumpkin Everything: it’s my favorite time of year! When I see anything pumpkin it’s hard not to buy it. Call me basic, I don’t care. Trader Joe’s is my closest grocery store and I shop there several times a week; lately I’m finding new pumpkin goodies every time I go. Here’s my first TJ’s pumpkin haul of the season (with a basic bitch can of rosé thrown in for good measure).
2. Spooky Candleholders: I did a Target Halloween decoration run recently and picked up these cute but creepy candleholders. (Handleholders?) They’re only $5 apiece! I also got orange LED votives to light inside them. These are fun additions to our buffet in our dining area.
3. Pumpkin Tank Top: when I spotted this cute tank at Target, I had to have it. Apparently it’s from the juniors section, but I don’t mind. The gray looks darker in the photo than in real life, due to the lighting in our bathroom. Honestly, I’ll wear this tank year round.
4. Mini Zombie Garden Gnome: awhile back I had hours to kill at the car dealer while we got new tires. Fortunately the dealer is across from a strip mall with lots of stores in which to kill time. So I browsed Halloween decorations at a few places and simply had to have this cute little zombie gnome from Michael’s. This little guy now lives in my terrarium. I love him!
5. Mini Gargoyle: I also bought this tiny gargoyle at Michael’s. He’s currently perched on our kitchen window, guarding the front of our home.
Have you started decorating for Halloween yet? I have more Halloween decor to share in the coming weeks!