Ulta Haul: 21 Days of Beauty
Ulta finally got me with their 21 Days of Beauty sale this year. I’m pretty sure I’ve never bought anything during one of these sales before! I haven’t bought many beauty products lately—my stash is pretty overloaded. But 21 Days of Beauty had a couple items that I simply couldn’t resist, hence my small Ulta haul.
What I Bought on Sale
- Lipstick Queen Medieval Lipstick Intense: regular price $24 // sale price $12
- Patchology Flashpatch Rejuvenating Eye Gels, set of 30: regular price $50 // sale price $25
- Bliss Pumpkin Powerhouse Resurfacing & Exfoliating Enzyme Mask: $15 (currently on sale for $11.25 as of this post)
- Bliss What A Melon Replenishing Watermelon Toner: $17 (currently on sale for $12.75 as of this post)
- Bliss Hangover Fix Holographic Foil Sheet Mask: $4 (currently on sale for $3 as of this post)
I had a code for a $10 off a $35 purchase, so I used that for my order that contained the Patchology and Bliss products. Unfortunately my lipstick order didn’t qualify for free shipping, but even with shipping I still paid less than full price. So for these five items I paid a total of $73.09 instead of $110. I love a deal!
I’ve used the Patchology gels and the Hangover Fix mask before, and I have the regular version of the Medieval lipstick (which I LOVE). I’m looking forward to trying out the new-to-me Bliss goodies too!
Did you pick up anything during 21 Days of Beauty?