Sephora Spring Bonus Picks!
Because Sephora’s Spring Bonus* begins today, I decided to do something a little different with my Friday Five. Here’s a list of five recommendations for those who want to take advantage. Paid links ahead!
1. Boscia Luminizing Pink Charcoal Mask: I have the black version of this mask and not only it is SO FUN to use, it really pulls the junk outta your pores. This mask retails for $34 but is on sale for $22. With the 15% off code it’s only $18.70…almost 50% off list price!
2. Drunk Elephant Acid Trip: I’ve tried everything in this skin care set except for the T.L.C. Sukari Babyfacial and I really like what I’ve used. I’d recommend this set as a good starter kit for Drunk Elephant! It costs $100 full price, so the discount cost is $85—still steep, but obviously not as much as you’d pay for individual full sized versions.
3. High End Lipsticks: if you’ve ever wanted to try those luxury lipstick brands like Tom Ford, YSL, Givenchy, etc., now’s the time! They’ll still be expensive as hell, but they won’t make quite as much of a dent in your wallet. If only Sephora carried Charlotte Tilbury…le sigh.
4. Sheet Masks: the time to stock up is now! Personally, I’m a fan of the Farmacy Hydrating Coconut Gel Mask – Brightening. A set of three is normally $24 so it’s $20.40 with the discount. And Sephora has a ton of sheet masks to choose from!
5. Sephora Favorites Lip Sets: I love Sephora’s lip sets that allow you to try a bunch of products without spending a lot of money! At 15% off full price, these sets are an even better value. They currently have three lip sets on offer: Give Me Some Lip, Give Me Some New Lip, and Give Me Some Nude Lip. Each set costs $28 full price, or $23.80 with the 15% discount.
Happy spending, beauty geeks!
*From April 20-23, Rouge and VIB members get 15% off and Beauty Insiders get 10% off. WOOHOO! Rouge members use code YAYROUGE, VIB members use code YAYVIB, and Beauty Insiders use code YAYINSIDER.