**Some product links in this post are affiliate links and are noted as such. If you click on an affiliate link and make a purchase, I’ll earn a small commission.**
A Light Beauty Empties Month
Happy Fall! The best month of the year is here…woohoo!! Today kicks off my eighth year of 31 Days of Horror Challenge, where I watch at least one horror movie a day for the month of October. I already have a list of movies I want to watch! Actual footage of me this month:
Soooo…I didn’t empty many products in September. We traveled to LA for almost a week and I mostly packed minis, so I didn’t use as much of my usual products as I would have without traveling. Let’s take a look at what I did empty:
Would I Repurchase?
- Derma-E Hydrating Eye Cream [affiliate link]: a declutter rather than an empty. I’ve had this in my travel bag for a long time. The cream is pretty good but I’m sure it’s quite expired, so it was time to part ways. I don’t know if I’d repurchase this one, but I do like a newer peptide and collagen eye cream that the brand recently gifted me.
- Le Labo Jasmin 17 sample [affiliate link]: I got a set of sample fragrances from this popular luxury fragrance brand. I liked Jasmin 17 enough to empty the sample, but I didn’t love it enough to spend the money on a full sized bottle (the smallest full size is $90 for 0.5 fl oz).
- Naturopathica Ruby & Dragon’s Blood Love Mask [affiliate link]: I’ve really enjoyed the Naturopathica masks that I’ve tried, but this one is my least favorite so far. I love the concept of using gemstones in skin care, and my skin felt very clean after masking with this. However, the mask was a lovely light pink when I first opened the jar and then the color oxidized to an unappealing tan shade after being open for a few months. The mask smelled fine so I used it up, but I wouldn’t repurchase this mask.
- Youth to the People Kale + Green Tea Spinach Vitamins Superfood Cleanser mini [affiliate link]: love this cleanser. I have a large bottle that I’m working my way through, and I would purchase it again. Note: YTTP has gifted me products in the past but I bought this cleanser on my own.
- Paula’s Choice 10% Niacinamide Booster [affiliate link]: this booster came in an anniversary sale set. I used this product up, but didn’t really notice any difference in my skin while using it. The product didn’t cause any irritation, so that’s good, but I’m not 100% sold on niacinamide’s benefits for me. Note: the brand has gifted me products in the past but I bought this one on my own.
- Bliss The Detoxifier Holographic Foil Sheet Mask [affiliate link]: this is a good sheet mask and I would repurchase more.
- Wander Beauty Baggage Claim Rose Gold Eye Mask [affiliate link]: love these, would repurchase.
That’s it for my September empties!
To everyone dealing with the current hurricane situation, please stay safe!!