**Some product links in this post are affiliate links and are noted as such. If you click on an affiliate link and make a purchase, I’ll earn a small commission.**
Fun Nail Polish + Halloween Decor
1. Mooncat Nail Polish: you know how sometimes Instagram ads are really well targeted? And then you order the thing and it’s kind of a letdown? Well, this is not one of those situations. I kept seeing ads for this indie cruelty-free, vegan nail polish brand so I caved and ordered three polishes. AND I LOVE THEM. I’ve already ordered three more drool-inducing shades as well as their base and top coats (which I have yet to try). From left to right in the below pic: Blood Moon, Millennia—a magnetic polish that comes with a magnetic wand—and Mortals Be Warned. I’ve used all three of these and they are fantastic! The shades are gorgeously multifaceted, and Millennia truly looks like a tiny galaxy on each nail. I do my own nails and these polishes last about three days before starting to chip, which on me, is actually good performance. With other polishes I get chips after a day or two. If you’re into at-home manis, check out Mooncat.com. [This is not an ad, I just love these nail polishes!]
2. Tata Harper: Sephora recently had a sale on some Tata Harper skin care products, so I ordered another bottle of the Hydrating Floral Essence [affiliate link] (which I LOVE), along with a Mix & Mask set of four minis. I’ve almost emptied the first Essence that I bought, and I’ll happily crack this second one open. I’ve tried a mini of the Resurfacing Mask before and liked it, but the other three masks are new to me. Looking forward to trying them!
3. Unmasked Sam Snow Globe: you know I’m a sucker for all things Trick ‘r Treat, one of my favorite Halloween movies. I even dressed as Sam for Halloween last year! When I saw this new product on Spirit Halloween’s website, I decided I had to finally visit SH in person. Last week, I went to one in Fairfax County and snagged this cutie. The location I went to only had three of these left on the shelf, so my guess is they’re pretty popular. He’ll make a fun addition to my Halloween decor…but let’s be honest, I’m gonna leave him out year-round.
4. Clockwork Art Halloween Illustrations: my very kind friend S sent me these absolutely adorable Halloween cards! Thank you so much, S!! The cards are so cute that I decided to frame them and hang them on my home office wall. The artist’s name is Braden Duncan and you can find her work at clockworkart.com.
5. LED Backlit Green Flickering Ghost: when I went to Spirit Halloween last week I also hit up a Target to do some Halloween shopping. A friend had posted about these cute bat and cat LED lights at Target, but I didn’t find any in-store. So I ordered this ghost light online. I also ordered two pumpkin lights! The bat light was sold out and I couldn’t find the cat online, otherwise I would have ordered one. No matter, because the ghost is also great!