**All product links in this post are affiliate links. If you click on an affiliate link and make a purchase, I will earn a small commission.**
A Big Spring Sephora Rouge Haul
The 2022 Sephora Spring Savings Event has come to an end, and I have quite a haul to share with you. I considered filming a YouTube video going through my haul as I’ve done in the past. But I have to be in the right mood to do that, and lately I just haven’t been in the mood to film a video. I know all four of you who watch my very sporadic videos will be super disappointed. 😛
Behold…my full 2022 spring haul:
Yeah…I bought a lot of stuff this time around, so I’ll break it down by category. Below you can take a look at the the makeup that I ended up purchasing. The Dior lipstick was sold out online, but fortunately I found it in my local Sephora! I had wanted to get the Danessa Myricks eyeliner in a different shade but that was also sold out online and my store doesn’t carry the brand.
- Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk Multi-Glow Face & Eye Highlighter Palette in Romance Light: $45 regular // $36 discounted
- Dior Addict Refillable Shine Lipstick in 527 Atelier: $39 regular // $31.20 discounted
- Gucci Rouge de Beauté Brillant Glow & Care Shine Lipstick in 214 Call It a Day: $42 regular // $33.60 discounted
- Danessa Myricks Beauty Infinite Chrome Waterproof Micropencil Eyeliner in Amethyst: $22 regular // $17.60 discounted
- GXVE by Gwen Stefani Line It Up Clean 24-Hr Gel Pencil Waterproof Eyeliner in Spiderwebs: $21 regular // $16.80 discounted
The Skin Care
The large Supergoop! SPF is for John, but everything else is for me. I’m especially excited to try the new Tatcha clay mask!
- Supergoop! PLAY Everyday Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50, 5.5 oz: $32 regular // $25.60 discounted
- Supergoop! Every. Single. Face. Watery Lotion SPF 50, 1.7 oz: $34 regular // $27.20 discounted
- Youth to the People Superfood Antioxidant Cleanser, 8 oz: $36 regular // $28.80 discounted. Disclosure: YTTP has gifted me products in the past.
- Kiehl’s Super Multi-Corrective Anti-Aging Eye Cream, 0.5 oz: $55 regular // $55.20 discounted
- Tatcha The Clarifying Clay Mask Exfoliating Pore Treatment, 1.7 oz: $70 regular // $56 discounted
- Tatcha The Water Cream Oil-Free Pore Minimizing Moisturizer, 1.7 oz: $69 regular // $55.20 discounted
- Glow Recipe Papaya Sorbet Smoothing Enzyme Cleansing Balm & Makeup Remover, 3.4 oz: $32 regular // $25.60 discounted
- Wander Beauty Baggage Claim Rose Gold Eye Masks: $26 regular // $20.80 discounted
Hair, Body, Fragrance
All of the below items are new to me except the Nécessaire Body Exfoliator, which they’ve gifted me in the past. They no longer send me gifts (I probably didn’t send enough sales their way), but I like the products enough to purchase on my own.
- Drybar Liquid Glass Instant Glossing Rinse, 8 oz: $34 regular // $27.20 discounted
- NEST New York Mini Fragrance Discovery Set Eau de Parfum Set: $40 regular // $32 discounted
- Nécessaire The Body Exfoliator, Fragrance-Free, 6.1 oz (x2): $30 apiece regular // $24 apiece discounted. Disclosure: Nécessaire has gifted me products in the past.
- T3 SinglePass Compact Travel Styling Flat Iron with Cap (White & Rose Gold): $89 regular // $71.20 discounted
So that’s where I ended up when all was said and done! I made two online purchases and did one in-store shopping trip to see about that Dior lipstick (and picked up the adorable new Charlotte Tilbury palette while I was there). I haven’t begun using anything yet because I was waiting to see if the mood struck me to make a YouTube video. Since it hasn’t, I’ll now unbox everything and start diving in.
Did you get anything during this spring savings event?