**All product links in this post are affiliate links. If you click on an affiliate link and make a purchase, I will earn a small commission.**
Holiday Treats from Sephora
Sephora’s 2021 holiday event has come and gone! The timing was great—I needed winter skin care so I bought plenty of goodies using my Rouge 20% off discount. I went to my local Sephora right when it opened on the first morning of the Rouge discount. When I came home, I placed an online order for some items my store didn’t have. Then I ordered a few more items several days later. That 20% off will get ya!
I filmed a video of my entire haul, which you can watch below. An oopsie: I totally forgot to show the Dr. Jart+ Ceramidin Cream in the video! The cream is a repurchase and I’ve already begun using it. The tube was sitting right behind me and I did not remember to grab it for the video.
Here’s a look at the first batch of products that I bought in-store:
Holiday Haul, Part 1
- Dr. Jart+ Ceramidin Cream: $48 regular // $38.40 discounted
- Supergoop! Play Everyday Lotion SPF 50, 2.4 oz: $$22 regular // $17.60 discounted
- Youth to the People 15% Vitamin C + Clean Caffeine Energy Serum: $68 regular // $54.40 discounted (the brand has gifted me products in the past but I’ve also purchased some on my own)
- Youth to the People Superberry Hydrate + Glow Dream Oil: $44 regular // $35.20 discounted
- Olaplex No. 3 Hair Perfector: $28 regular // $22.40
- Dior Addict Lip Glow in Mahogany: $35 regular // $28 discounted
- Tatcha Indigo Overnight Repair Serum in Cream Treatment: $88 regular // $70.40 discounted
Below is what I ordered after I returned home from my shopping trip. My closest Sephora is pretty small so they can only carry so many items.
Holiday Haul, Part 2
- Skinfix Eczema+ Hand Repair Cream: $18 regular // $14.40 discounted
- Vegamour Gro Hair Serum: $52 regular // $41.60 discounted
- Nécessaire The Body Wash, Fragrance-Free: $25 regular // $20 discounted (the brand has gifted me products in the past but I’ve also purchased some on my own)
- Laura Mercier Caviar Stick Eye Color in Plum: $29 regular // $23.20
- Plus a couple holiday gifts that I won’t post about here in case the recipients see this
And here’s what I got in my second online order:
Holiday Haul, Part 3
- Paula’s Choice Clinical 1% Retinol Treatment: $58 regular // $46.40 discounted (the brand has gifted me products in the past but I’ve also purchased some on my own)
- Paula’s Choice Resist Youth-Extending Daily Hydrating Fluid SPF 50: $33 regular // $26.40 discounted
- Paula’s Choice Perfectly Balanced Foaming Cleanser: $19 regular // $15.20 discounted
- Innisfree Intensive Hydrating Toner with Green Tea Seed: $19 regular // $15.20 discounted
Skin Care is In
I hardly bought any makeup; I already have plenty of it and I’m still not using makeup regularly. My haul was heavy on skin care, with a mix of repurchases and products I’ve been wanting to try.
This holiday haul renewed my Rouge status for 2022, so…yay? Haha…I always have mixed feelings of pride and guilt about that.
Did you go out all during this year’s Sephora holiday event, or did you skip it?