**Many product links in this post are affiliate links and noted as such. If you click on an affiliate link and make a purchase, I’ll earn a small commission.**
Late Fall Beauty Empties
I cannot believe that December is already here and that 2021 is almost over. That’s fine; 2021, you can go now.
Who else feels ready to hunker down for winter? I sure am, especially now that I’m super stocked on dry weather skin care. With the new omicron COVID-19 variant that just cropped up, who knows what the next few months of never-ending pandemic life will bring. Le sigh.
I don’t have a lot of empties to show for November, but we’ll review the few products that I finished:
Would I Repurchase?
- Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1: I’ve gone through so many bottles of this, and will buy it again.
- Flamingo Foaming Shave Gel: this is my second bottle of this product, but I don’t love it. I don’t think it irritated my skin, but I dislike the foaming mousse canister situation. I don’t think I’d repurchase again.
- Nécessaire The Body Serum [affiliate link]: the brand has gifted me products; I can’t recall if I bought this particular bottle or if it was gifted. It’s hard to tell if this serum does much to hydrate my skin, but it doesn’t irritate it, so that’s good. I’m currently using a gifted bottle of the new body serum formula on my legs… we’ll see if I notice any difference in hydration.
- Youth to the People Kale + Green Tea Spinach Vitamins Superfood Cleanser mini [gifted; affiliate link]: this cleanser is great and I would buy it on my own.
- Youth to the People Adaptogen Deep Moisture Cream mini [affiliate link]: I liked this cream but it wasn’t quite hydrating enough to work for me in the winter. However, I would buy it as a PM summer cream.
- Perricone MD Essential Fx Acyl-Glutathione Rejuvenating Moisturizer [affiliate link]: I received this moisturizer in my Spring 2021 FabFitFun box. The product was average; nothing exciting for the $98 price, so I wouldn’t buy it.
- KNC Beauty Big Glo Face Mask: from the Big Set I bought from Cupcakes and Cashmere. I didn’t love how hard the Big Chill mask was to handle, and I felt the same way about this one. Would not repurchase.
- Rare Beauty Soft Pinch Liquid Blush mini in Bliss [affiliate link]: I got this in a duo set and really liked it. The peachy pink shade works well on my fair skin and the liquid formula is easy to blend. I would like to try the brand’s cream blush because I do love creams, but this one was good enough for me to say I’d buy it full sized.
That’s it for my November beauty empties! Do you have any plans for the holiday season? We aren’t traveling because I have no desire to get back on a plane yet. So we’ll be hanging out at home with our ginger buddies Cheddar and Linus, and will probably do some small get-togethers with neighbors. 🙂