**Some product links in this post are affiliate links and are noted as such. If you click on an affiliate link and make a purchase, I’ll earn a small commission.**
Many Spooky Season Empties
Halloween has now passed, and that’s a bummer. But we’re headed into a holiday season that I’m looking forward to, with a couple upcoming trips that should be a good time.
I emptied a fair amount of beauty products last month, including some minis as as result of the travel that we’ve been doing.
Here are my sheet mask empties along with a few declutters, which I’ll also discuss below.
Would I Repurchase?
Note: when possible, the affiliate links below are to buy products from Sephora since the holiday savings event is currently happening.
- Nécessaire The Body Exfoliator [affiliate link]: I like this! I’ve bought it multiple times. I’m currently using the brand’s new body peel, which they gifted me. So I’m holding off on purchasing the actual scrub for now.
- Kristin Ess Fragrance Free Shine Enhancing Conditioner [affiliate link]: eh. I actually bought this to try to stretch out and reshape a sweater of John’s that I shrank in the wash (oops). I used the rest on my hair, and didn’t love it. Won’t repurchase.
- Maelove The Glow Maker Antioxidant Serum [gifted; affiliate link]: this is a nice vitamin C serum that left my skin tone looking bright. It didn’t cause any irritation, which I always appreciate. I would for sure consider purchasing on my own (and at $32.95, it’s reasonably priced!).
- Tata Harper Resurfacing Mask [affiliate link]: from a TH mask set that I bought on sale from Sephora. It’s great and I would consider buying at a discount; it’s expensive for the size ($68 for one ounce, which gives me two or three uses).
- Youth to the People Superfood Air Whip Moisture Cream [gifted; affiliate link]: a nice light, absorbent cream. TBH I don’t really notice much of a difference between this new formula and the original one. But this is especially great for my summer morning routine. I’d buy it on my own.
- Dove Advanced Care Cool Essentials Deodorant mini: used this up while traveling. I usually buy these for travel only, because they contain aluminum and I don’t want to use that daily.
- Kitsch Shave Butter [affiliate link]: I stocked up on several of these and have moved on to the next one. I wish they offered an unscented version, but at least the white tea scent is mild.
- Diptyque Shower Gel mini [affiliate link]: I brought this home from our hotel in Geneva. The scent was a little masculine, but using it in the shower was such a luxe experience. I wouldn’t buy this particular scent on my own, but getting to test out this brand’s toiletries got me really interested in trying more from them.
- Glow Recipe Blueberry Bounce Gentle Cleanser mini [affiliate link]: great for travel and would buy another mini for future travels.
- Desert Essence Blemish Touch Stick: I’ve gone through several of these and would like to buy another one.
- Aromatherapy Associates Deep Relax Rollerball [affiliate link]: from the Fall 2019 FabFitFun box. I used this before bed most nights, and it took me forever to use up! I liked the smell and would purchase on my own.
- Patchology Beauty Sleep Hydrogel Restoring Night Face Mask [gifted; affiliate link]: love this brand’s masks, would purchase on my own.
- Patchology Flashmasque 5 Minute Sheet Mask Hydrate [gifted; affiliate link]: ditto!
- Thrive Causemetics Liquid Lash Extensions in Brynn [affiliate link]: people rave about this tubing mascara, but I have a hot take: it actually made me angry. It was not easy to wash off as promised. I guess maybe if you’re only wearing mascara and no other eye makeup it’s easy to remove? But if you have other eye makeup on, all of it smears everywhere when you add water to remove the mascara, and it creates a big old mess. And it smudged under my eyes just like every other mascara seems to these days. This mascara is just a no for me.
- Maybelline Pumped Up Colossal Volum’Express Mascara [affiliate link]: I bought this during Comic-Con this summer because I had packed the Thrive mascara and ended up getting so annoyed about how messy it was to remove. I usually like Maybelline mascaras, but this one just wasn’t it for me either.
- Lush Sugar Plum Fairy Lip Scrub: I love Lush lip scrubs, but this one was well past its expiration date and needed to go. Would buy another.
- Milk Makeup Matte Bronzer in Baked [affiliate link]: I wasn’t able to get comfortable using this stick bronzer. Maybe the color wasn’t quite right for me, because I always felt like my skin looked a little yellow when I used it. I think I want to stick with powder bronzer.
Hope you had a spooktacular Halloween!!