After my first empties post last month I wasn’t sure I’d be able to write another so soon. But look…I ended up with five empties in March!
March 2018 Empties
Let’s dive right into it, shall we?
- Dr. Bronner’s Unscented Organic Shaving Soap – the above tube was not the first of its kind in my shower, and I’ve already repurchased a replacement. I’ve mentioned before how sensitive my legs are, and this shaving soap does not irritate my skin so I’m sticking with it.
- Dr.G Gowoonsesang Derma Dr Lab Hydromoist Toner – even after finishing this bottle I’m not 100% sure what this product was. The bottle says it’s an “essential toner” but it definitely has an essence-like texture. It was just okay—I don’t feel like it did much for my skin so I don’t think I’ll repurchase.
- Andalou Naturals Micellar Facial Swipes – I’ve really liked most of the Andalou products I’ve tried, but these unfortunately were not great. The wipes stung just a little and they also dried out pretty quickly. Definitely not a repurchase for me.
- Andalou Naturals Hand Cream in Lime Blossom – I’ve repurchased this cream multiple times now. My hands are also very sensitive and they’ve had issues with dyshidrotic eczema, but I can slather this cream on them before bed without worrying about an eczema flare-up.
- Drunk Elephante Beste No. 9 Jelly Cleanser – this was the second deluxe sample of the cleanser that I’ve emptied, as both Drunk Elephant gift sets that I received over the holidays contained one. The product is good, but I won’t be spending $34 on a full sized facial cleanser anytime soon.
How many empties did you have in March? Do you keep replacement products waiting in the wings (I sure do!)?