My June Beauty Empties
I’m late posting my June empties because I’ve been taking a break from using the computer and phone. My right arm has been acting up from repetitive motion so I’ve been trying to rest it…which is very hard to do these days. My arm still doesn’t feel good but I wanted to get this post out before my 11th San Diego Comic-Con!
I emptied a bunch of beauty products in June:
I hardly did any sheet masking in June, even though I received a bunch of sheet masks for my birthday and in my FabFitFun box!
Would I Repurchase?
Quick note: I usually include links to buy these products online but I’m skipping the links in order to save my arm from the extra motion.
- Whole Foods365 Fragrance Free Shower Gel: I’ve repurchased this many times and have already opened a new bottle.
- Sephora Collection All Day Hydrator – Hydrate and Glow: I liked this as a morning cream; it’s light and absorbs well. It might not be enough for my skin in the winter, though. If Sephora Collection were to go cruelty-free I’d consider buying this as an AM summer cream (I’m trying to get better about buying cruelty-free brands).
- Mad Hippie Vitamin C Serum: I repurchased this during the Whole Foods sale awhile back. It’s okay but I’m not seeing much dark spot lightening from it. It is hydrating and non-sticky, so I do like that. I’ll use my second bottle and then see how I feel.
- Evanhealy Rose Cleansing Milk: I got this mini in last year’s Whole Foods Beauty Bag and I’ve mostly been using it while traveling. It smells wonderful and doesn’t strip my skin. It’s nice but I didn’t fall in love with it.
- Origins Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask: this mask mini came in my November 2017 Sephora Play! box. I obviously didn’t love it enough to use it up quickly. It was fine, but I like the Boscia Charcoal Pore Pudding Mask more.
- Pacifica Beauty Salty Waves Texture Shampoo: this shampoo didn’t do much for my baby fine hair. I wouldn’t buy it again.
- Farmacy Honey Butter Beeswax Lip Balm: I’m a fan of the Farmacy products I’ve tried so far, but this lip balm wasn’t quite moisturizing enough for me. There are better, more affordable ones on the market (Burt’s Bees, anyone?).
Sheet Masks & Friends
- Wander Beauty Baggage Claim Rose Gold Eye Masks: I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. I love these!
- Trader Joe’s Micellar Cleanser & Makeup Remover Towelettes: I bought these to keep in my travel bag for makeup removal. They’re okay, but I prefer the Burt’s Bees sensitive skin wipes.
- Pacifica Beauty Leave Pretty Anti-Puff Eye Patches: these were a full-on no for me.
- Pacifica Beauty Stress Rehab Coconut & Caffeine Facial Mask: also not great. Pacifica has super cute packaging but I haven’t been wowed by most of their products I’ve tried.
- No:hj Mikoleaders Dermal Elasticity Mask Pack: I rather liked this one from my January FaceTory shipment. I’d try it again!
Apologies for the somewhat slapdash empties post. It’s not my best effort but I still need to minimize my computer usage. I hope you’re all enjoying your summer so far!