Eye Patches, Tatcha Haul, Home Decor
1. Pacifica Leave Pretty Anti-Puff Patches: I bought these on a whim at Target because they were so damn cute! Unfortunately, they turned out to be a no for me. The leaf shape is adorable but it doesn’t actually fit the whole undereye area. In my opinion, they’re more form than function. The directions say to leave (hah) them on for 10 to 20 minutes, but they started to sting a bit so I removed them after about eight minutes and rinsed my undereye area. Stinging around the eyes is no bueno! The sensation dissipated quickly after rinsing, but I wouldn’t buy these again.
2. Tatcha Haul: when I got an email from Tatcha announcing a 15% off summer sale, I decided I had to treat myself. It is my birthday month, after all! So I splurged on their new Ageless Revitalizing Neck Cream, the Indigo Soothing Hand Cream (which I hadn’t heard of before), and a four-pack of the Luminous Dewy Skin Mask (which I’ve tried and loved). I’m especially excited to try the neck cream!
3. CB2 Kitchen Shelves: we’ve been doing some more stuff for our home lately…we kinda took a break from it for awhile. Last weekend we got these CB2 Smith Large Wall Shelves for our kitchen and I think they look great! I haven’t fully filled them up yet, but it’s nice to have an accessible spot for my cookbooks. And I like displaying our empty Game of Thrones booze bottles there too. 😛
4. Pop & Bottle Golden Turmeric Almond Latte: I bought this at my local organic market, and the ice cream joint nearby carries it too. I love this drink! It’s so tasty, and it makes me feel like I’m doing something good for my body. YUM!
5. Sunflower Plant: a couple months ago I planted a few sunflower seeds in different spots in our yards. I put some in the front, some in the back. One of the seeds I planted in the front yard has grown into a legit plant! I cordoned it off with stakes and yarn when it was a seedling, because delivery drivers would leave packages on top of it. Yikes. The rest of the seeds I planted haven’t grown at all, but I’m happy we have this one plant (and there’s actually a second one kind of languishing on the ground…maybe I should stake it). I don’t know if we’ll see any blooms this year, but hopefully this baby will continue to thrive.