Halloweening So Hard
1. David’s Tea Halloween Collection: I saw an ad for this collection on social media and placed an order almost immediately. I got the Halloween Tarot Color Changing Mug (which appears not to be available anymore), Deep Purple Tea, and Forbidden Root Tea. These teas sound delicious and the mug is so super cute! I can’t wait to try everything.
2. Halloween Kitchen Towels: I’m still in the process of decorating our home for the season. I recently got this set of two Halloween kitchen towels from Target. The pair only cost $6! So cute!
3. Mini Haunted Cookie House: I picked up this kit at Target a few weeks ago for $2.99 and constructed it last week. TBH it’s more of a Pinterest fail, but it’s still pretty cute. I gave up on trying to get the candies to stick to the walls, so it’s kind of a mess. 😛
4. Howling Gourds Pumpkin Ale: I bought this beer during a Trader Joe’s run yesterday morning. It has more of a spice flavor than the Dogfish Head Punkin Ale that I tried last week, but I like it. And of course I love the label!
5. Cauldron of Mums: I also bought these mums at Trader Joe’s because I decided this plastic cauldron from Party City would make a cute planter. I love how they look on our front stoop!