**Some product links in this post are affiliate links and are noted as such. If you click on an affiliate link and make a purchase, I’ll earn a small commission.**
Happy July, I guess? The US has exploded over the Supreme Court’s decision to overturn Roe v. Wade last week, and if you follow my blog or Instagram, you already know how I feel about it. Instead of ranting and raging again here, I’ll just say a couple things:
- Please donate to local abortion funds if you have the means. You can find local abortion funds on the National Network of Abortion Funds website here.
- If you need an abortion and cannot legally attain one in your state, please see this Instagram post via @votesaveamerica for resources, including a link to obtain medication abortion.
Okay. Now that I’ve addressed this incredibly important topic, let’s move on to another, not-at-all vital subject: my June empties.
I used a bunch of sheet masks last month as well, including a pack of masks that I used daily for a week.
Would I Repurchase?
- Up & Up Deep Moisturizing Body Wash [affiliate link]: I usually steer clear of scented body wash but I had this lying around so I used it up. It’s okay; nothing special, but at least it didn’t irritate my skin. I’m working on a second bottle (I had a two-pack) but I wouldn’t buy it again.
- Vegamour Gro Hair Serum [affiliate link]: I’ve gone through several bottles of this serum and I do feel like I’m seeing a tiny bit of growth. I have one more bottle in store and may purchase more after I empty that one.
- Gold Bond Psoriasis Relief Cream [affiliate link]: a friend with hand eczema recommended this, so I tried it for when my dyshidrotic eczema flares up in the winter. I do think it helped some, but it wasn’t any better for my hands than Vanicream. So I probably won’t repurchase.
- Briogeo Blossom & Bloom Gingseng + Biotin Volumizing Shampoo & Conditioner [affiliate links]: I liked the floral scent of these, but they didn’t have much volumizing effect for me so I’m not sure I would repurchase.
- Ilia Limitless Lash Mascara mini [affiliate link]: folks seem to love this mascara. I liked the lengthening effect; however, I wouldn’t buy it full sized because it always smudged under my eyes.
- Elemis Pro-Collagen Neck & Décolleté Balm [affiliate link]: I liked the scent of this neck cream, but I don’t feel like I saw much of a difference so I wouldn’t repurchase.
- Paula’s Choice Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid Exfoliant [gifted; affiliate link]: this is a good, gentle exfoliant that helps keep my skin clear. I use it on my chest too because I tend to get little pimples there. PC has sent me another bottle that I’ll crack open soon.
- Cocokind AHA Jelly Cleanser [affiliate link]: from the Cocokind x Tower 28 Lunar New Year set. This cleanser is only meant to be used three to five times a week, so it’s sort of a bonus cleanser. The product is nice and gentle, but since it’s not intended for daily use and I don’t feel like I saw visible results, it’s not a must-have for me.
- Paula’s Choice Youth-Extending Daily Hydrating Fluid Broad Spectrum SPF 50 [affiliate link]: I love this sunscreen! It’s so light and absorbs well. This is my second tube, and I would still repurchase it.
- Dr. Jart+ Cryo Rubber Brightening Mask [affiliate link]: these are so fun! I’ve purchased a second one.
- Dr. Jart+ Ceramidin Facial Barrier Mask [affiliate link]: very hydrating, would repurchase.
- Sulwhasoo Advanced First Care Activating Serum sample [affiliate link]: this came with a birthday gift from a friend. It’s always hard to judge a product from a single-use sample packet, but I liked the scent and how quickly it absorbed. I’m curious about trying more from this K-beauty brand.
- Lululun Precious White Sheet Masks [gifted]: love these! And I really appreciate that they come seven to a pack, so there’s less single-use waste (they sell boxes of 32 as well!).
- Wander Beauty Baggage Claim Eye Mask x2 [affiliate link]: so good, will always consider buying more.
- Skyn Iceland Hydro Cool Firming Eye Gels [affiliate link]: same comment as the Wander eye masks.
I ended up with lots of empties again! I feel like I’m going through products more often these days, but I guess that’s a good thing because I also have quite a backlog in my cabinet.
Have a safe and happy Fourth of July, whether you choose to celebrate or not (honestly, I’m not feeling particularly patriotic as this country backslides into the 19th century). And stay safe and hydrated out there while protesting, folks!!