Yesterday I went shopping at my local Whole Foods and discovered they were having a 25% off sale on all body care products. So I picked up a few things and decided I should go back to stock up before the sale ended (I know, I’m such a sucker). I figured I might as well share my haul here!
I rarely buy this many body care products at once, but 25% off was just too good to pass up. Most of these are items I use regularly and just wanted to stock up on at a lower price, but I also picked up a few new products to try out as well. Here’s the full list of products in my haul, with asterisks in front of the products that I have not yet tried:
- 365 Fragrance Free Shower Gel: $7.99 regular // $5.99 sale
- **Andalou Naturals Lavender & Biotin Full Volume Shampoo: $9.99 regular // $7.49 sale
- **Andalou Naturals Lavender & Biotin Full Volume Conditioner: $9.99 regular // $7.49 sale
- EO Everyone Body Lotion, Unscented: $5.99 regular // $4.49 sale
- Andalou Naturals Lime Blossom Hand Cream: $8.99 regular // $6.74 sale
- **Aura Cacia Pillow Potion Essential Oil Blend: $10.99 regular // $8.24 sale
- **1 oz glass spray bottle: $2.99 regular // $2.24 sale
- Tom’s of Maine Whole Care Toothpaste (x2): $3.99 regular // $2.99 sale
- Dr. Bronner’s Pure-Castile Soap Bar, Unscented (x2): $3.49 regular // $2.62 sale
- Desert Essence Antibacterial Blemish Touch Stick (x2) $9.99 regular // $7.49 sale
- **Andalou Naturals Pumpkin Honey Glycolic Mask: $14.99 regular // $11.24 sale
- CleanWell Natural Hand Sanitizer: $3.99 regular // $2.99 sale
Phew! I won’t need any body care stuff for awhile, that’s for sure.
The new products I’m most excited to try are the Pumpkin Honey Glycolic Mask and the Pillow Potion essential oil blend. As you can probably tell from my haul, I’m a fan of Andalou Naturals—I find that their products work well and they’re less expensive than many of the ingredient conscious brands on the market. I’d been eyeing this mask for some time, so when I learned I could get it on sale the decision was a no-brainer.
I’ve never been good at sleeping; I often have a hard time turning my brain off at night. So I figured why not try spritzing my pillow with essential oils that are intended to help you relax and get to sleep? This little bottle contains a blend of lavender, chamomile, sweet orange, patchouli, and yarrow oils, along with hops. You’re supposed to mix 18 drops of it with one ounce of water and spray it on your pillow before bed, so that’s why I added the little blue glass bottle to my haul. Even if this stuff works solely as a placebo I’d be cool with it.
So that’s my crazy haul! The sale ends today, so if you’re at all interested in ingredient conscious body care products, get thee to a Whole Foods and stock up while you can!
This post is in no way sponsored…I’m just very excited about the sale. 🙂