A Few Empties Leading into Fall
Happy October! I’m here to share my September empties with you. I didn’t empty too many products last month, but I had enough to warrant a blog post.
Would I Repurchase?
This time around I actually kept the empty sheet mask packets that I used so I could include them in this post. Here are the beauty products that I emptied in September 2018:
- Andalou Naturals Hand Cream in Lime Blossom – this is my go-to bedtime hand cream. I’ve posted about it many times before and keep repurchasing it because it doesn’t irritate the very sensitive skin on my hands. I’ll continue to repurchase this one!
- Sephora Collection Green Tea Exfoliating Wipes – these wipes came in the Sephora Holy Sheet mask set that I received as a holiday gift last year. The wipes have one smooth side and one textured side for exfoliation. The exfoliating side felt a little rough, so I used a light touch with it. I would probably try a different type of Sephora Collection wipe before repurchasing the green tea version.
- Bite Beauty Agave Lip Mask – this stuff is AWESOME. At $26, it’s not cheap, but this tube lasted me at least a year. I applied this thick, sticky lip mask nightly and it stayed on throughout the night. I have the Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask so I’m going to use that next, but I would absolutely repurchase the Bite lip mask.
- Burt’s Bees Lip Balm – the original version is one of my favorite lip balms. I’ve repurchased many times and will continue to do so.
- Acwell Drinks Purifying Daanje Mask – this mask came in the Soko Glam Anti-Aging Sheet Mask set that I received for my 4oth birthday. It felt nice but didn’t have the best fit—the mouth hole was especially small. A beauty community friend recommended cutting sheet masks to fit better, which I haven’t tried yet but it’s a great idea! I would repurchase this one and try cutting it next time.
- Lapcos Collagen Anti-Wrinkle Sheet Mask – I received this mask in my June Facetory shipment. I didn’t see any wrinkle-reducing results after one use, but that would have been a miracle. I’d consider trying it a couple more times.
- GlamGlow BubbleSheet Oxygenating Deep Cleanse Mask – FabFitFun included TWO of these sheet masks in every fall box, and I was super excited to try them. I tried one last week, and I really enjoyed it. I’ll most likely buy a three-pack or two from Sephora.
That’s it for my September empties! Do you see any of your own favorites here?