**Some product links in this post are affiliate links and are noted as such. If you click on an affiliate link and make a purchase, I’ll earn a small commission.**
Beauty Empties on Vacation
Happy October! My favorite month! Time to show off my beauty empties from September.
A quick note before I get into the empties: I’ll be doing my NINTH annual 31 Days of Horror this year. I have a bit of travel this month so it might be a little tricky to get a movie in every day, but I’ll see what I can do.
Would I Repurchase?
- Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 mini [affiliate link]: I emptied this on our recent vacation. I’ve gone through many of these, both mini and full sized. So great for makeup removal.
- Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Hyaluronic Clay Pore-Tight Facial [affiliate link]: this mask is great! My skin feels SO soft after I use it. Will totally repurchase.
- Augustinus Bader The Face Cream Mask [gifted via Influenster; affiliate link]: this mask is very expensive ($215 for 50 mL) and while it felt nice to use, I didn’t see any benefit that would warrant spending so much, even on the $200 refill. Shoutout to brands that offer refills, though! I love to see it.
- Glow Recipe Papaya Sorbet Enzyme Cleansing Balm [affiliate link]: I also love this Glow Recipe product; I believe this was my second jar. Will purchase again.
- Tata Harper Hydrating Floral Essence [affiliate link]: LOVE. The scent is so soothing; I’ve gone through a few bottles of this mist. It is not cheap—a 1.7 ounce bottle costs $76—but I buy it when there’s a discount. I already have a backup bottle ready to go.
- Paula’s Choice Youth-Extending Daily Hydrating Fluid Broad Spectrum SPF 50 [affiliate link]: this brand has gifted me many products, including this SPF, but I’ve also bought this on my own. This particular tube was a birthday gift from my mom this year. Suffice to say, I love it and would repurchase again on my own.
- Dr. Jart+ Dermask Micro Jet Brightening Solution [affiliate link]: I enjoy most masks from this brand, and this one is no exception. Would repurchase.
- La Roche-Posay Toleriane Hydrating Gentle Cleanser mini [affiliate link]: I used this up on our vacation. It’s nice mild cleanser, and I would consider purchasing it full sized.
- Caudalie Beauty Elixir mini [affiliate link]: I’ve gone through several of these as well. I love the scent and how refreshing it feels! I would repurchase (and almost did buy it while in France).
- Trader Joe’s Kombucha Rose Oil Cleansing Oil mini: this is from the 12 Days of Beauty holiday box last winter. I don’t believe TJs sells it full sized. I enjoyed using this as a first cleanse, and it was good for travel.
That’s a wrap on my September empties! I’m still working on the final recap of our vacation, so keep your eyes peeled for that. It’s gonna be an even longer post, but you know what…I really like documenting our travel even if it’s just for me to look back at and reminisce. Have a great start to spooky season, everyone!