**All product links in this post are affiliate links. If you click on an affiliate link and make a purchase, I will earn a small commission.**
Late Summer Beauty Empties
Happy October, aka Spooky Season aka The Best Time of the Year! Today I’m sharing my beauty empties from last month. While I was taking empties photos, Linus was sunbathing and he was so cute I didn’t want to disturb him. So those are his lil paws you see there in the corner of this photo:
Would I Repurchase?
- Nécessaire The Body Exfoliator, Fragrance Free [affiliate link; gifted]: I really like this exfoliator! I use it once a week in the shower, and I feel like it makes my skin feel smooth and soft. It also doesn’t irritate my sensitive skin. I I have another tube that Nécessaire gifted me, but I’d buy it on my own.
- Garnier Micellar Water Mini: I forgot that I used this up during a summer getaway and found the empty in my travel bag on our road trip. I’ve gone through many full sized bottles of this and will continue to repurchase it.
- Oars + Alps Natural Deodorant, California Coast [affiliate link]: this personal care brand is more geared toward men, but I wanted to try the deodorant (it’s available at Target). I liked the scent and the formula didn’t irritate my pits, but they got a little sticky in the summer heat. It’s not my favorite, but it was good enough that I’d consider repurchasing.
- Vanicream Moisturizing Cream [affiliate link]: one of the only creams that doesn’t irritate my very sensitive hand skin. I use this constantly on my dry hands in the winter. I’m currently working on another pump jar and a tube of this cream.
- Pacifica Crystal Dew Setting Spray: I don’t use setting spray that often and don’t tend to wear makeup in situations where I’d be sweating a lot. So I can’t say how well this performs in terms of actual makeup setting. But I did enjoy the rosy scent. I didn’t quite empty this product but I had had it for so long that the color started to change, so it was time to toss. I don’t think I’d repurchase because it wasn’t anything special.
- Verso Super Eye Serum: I didn’t get anywhere close to emptying this product from my Spring 2021 FabFitFun box. It’s a retinol eye serum, so I was really cautious about using it. Sometimes after using it I’d get a little irritation right at the outer corner of my eyes. I can’t say for certain that this serum was the culprit, but I decided to stop using it just to be on the safe side..you just don’t want to fuck with your eyes.
- Tarte Maneater Liquid Liner Mini [affiliate link]: this was from the Cozy Kitten Set, and it was my first time using this liner. I really liked it—the brush tip is similar to the excellent KVD Tattoo Liner. I had to declutter this one because I accidentally jacked up the tip. That’s the main issue here—you have to be careful not to damage the brush tip when you pop the top on. But the performance makes this liner worthy of a repurchase.
- ColourPop Brow Boss Gel [affiliate link]: a basic tinted brow gel that’s easy to use. It doesn’t deposit a ton of color, which is perfect for me because my brows are naturally pretty bold. I’ve already repurchased this product.
- Savannah Bee Tupelo Honey Lip Balm: I bought this from a Savannah Bee store when we visited Savannah in 2019. It’s a good basic lip balm and I would buy it again.
- Skyn Iceland HydroCool Firming Eye Gels [affiliate link; originally gifted but I bought these]: love. These were my last two from the pack that I bought. I’m trying to cut down on single-use products but these are really good…
Bonus photo of Linus sunbathing in his half Sphinx pose next to the empties!
That’s it for my September empties! On a scale of one to “I decorated my yard for Halloween two weeks ago,” how excited for fall are you?