Road Trip Souvenirs
This post doesn’t even cover everything I bought on our vacation, but it includes most of the fun stuff that I got to treat myself. 🙂
1. Pretty Crystals: it’s hard for me to resist crystals when I see them! I bought a bunch on our trip: two small ones at Becca Rose in Olde Mistick Village, and two larger stones plus a smaller one at The Rock & Art Shop in Bar Harbor. Clockwise from top left: rainbow moonstone, sodalite, labradorite with purple flash, lepidolite with tourmaline, and a garnierite palm stone. The labradorite is a smaller chunk of stone like the gorgeous one that John got me for my birthday this year, and I love it.
2. Oracle & Tarot Cards: I had been interested in both of these decks, so when I spotted them at Becca Rose I of course grabbed them. The Enchanted Blossoms Empowerment Oracle artwork is gorgeous, and The Halloween Tarot cards are so cute!
3. Planchatte Enamel Pin: an impulse purchase from Becca Rose. This is a Bees Knees Industries design, and it’s adorable! Ouija boards are creepy as hell, but there’s nothing creepy about this kitty planchette pin.
4. Carrabassett Coffee Company Blueberry Cobbler Coffee: I bought this bag of ground beans when I went to Black Fly Coffee in Bar Harbor to grab an espresso. I also got a bag of Carrabassett Backdraft Roast, which I forgot to photograph. I’ve already gone through the blueberry cobbler, and it was delicious! I’m really enjoying the dark and smokey Backdraft as well. I would order coffee from this Maine roaster’s online shop!
5. Touristy Souvenirs: when I travel, I have to add to my shot glass collection! I sometimes look for the most ridiculous ones I can find. My first purchase of the trip was a cute turtle shot glass from the Mystic Aquarium gift shop. While shopping in Bar Harbor I bought a whimsical lobster Bar Harbor shot glass and, of course, an Acadia National Park shot glass. Since we saw a few light houses, I got a little Maine-themed ornament for our holiday tree. And a cute Maine magnet for my small magnet collection as well.