**All product links in this post are affiliate links. If you click on an affiliate link and make a purchase, I will earn a small commission.**
Stocking Up + Trying New Goodies
The 2023 Sephora holiday savings event felt more manic than usual; plenty of items sold out both online and in-store. This time around, I placed two online orders and bought a few things in store. When I went to Sephora at the mall the day before the sale ended, the place was pretty cleaned out. The entire Dior Lip Addict Lip Glow section was empty! Any bets on how many folks bought multiples of luxury beauty items to turn around and sell on eBay or Mercari or whatever?
While in LA right before the sale began, I went to a friend’s house to hang out with a couple other ladies. We shared what was in our carts and ended up influencing each other to add other things to our carts. It was really fun to chat IRL with other beauty lovers!
Now that the savings event has ended (and I re-upped my Rouge status for 2024), it’s time to share my full haul. I filmed a haul video, which you can watch here:
As usual during these sales, my haul was a mixture of restocks and new-to-me products including skin care, makeup, body care, hair care, and tools.
Here’s a photo of my entire haul, minus one holiday gift that I don’t want to spoil for the recipient:
The Full List
As noted above, all links below are affiliate links.
- Fresh Soy Face Cleanser mini [affiliate link]: free with Rouge points.
- Fable & Mane HoliRoots™ Pre-wash Hair Treatment Oil full size & mini [affiliate link]: $36 and $16 full price // $28.80 and $12.80 discounted
- beautyblender Happily Blended After Blend & Cleanse Beautyblender Set [affiliate link]: $22 full price // $17.60 discounted
- Nécessaire The Body Lotion, Fragrance-Free [affiliate link]: this brand has gifted me products in the past. $28 full price // $22.40 discounted
- Tatcha The Kissu Lip Mask [affiliate link]: $29 full price // $23.20 discounted
- Tata Harper Superkind Foaming Softening Cleanser for Barrier Support [affiliate link]: $88 full price // $70.40 discounted
- Kosas Brow Pop Dual-Action Filling and Shaping Easy Eyebrow Pencil in Brown Black [affiliate link]: $24 full price // $19.20 discounted
- Nécessaire The Deodorant Gel x 2 [affiliate link]: $18 apiece full price // $14.40 apiece discounted
- Nutrafol Women’s Lightweight Thickening-Hair Serum for Thinning Hair [affiliate link]: $69 apiece full price // $55.20 apiece discounted
- Westman Atelier Mini Petite Baby Cheeks Lip + Cheek Cream Blush Stick in Petal [affiliate link]: $26 full price // $20.80 discounted
- Make Up For Ever Mini Ultra HD Microfinishing Loose Powder [affiliate link]: $20 full price // $16 discounted
- Wander Beauty Baggage Claim Rose Gold Eye Masks [affiliate link]: $26 full price // $20.80 discounted
- Vegamour GRO Scalp Massager [affiliate link]: $18 full price // $14.40 discounted
- Makeup By Mario Mini Moistureglow On The Go Plumping Lip Serum Duo in Mauve Glow & Mocha Glow [affiliate link]: $24 full price // $19.20 discounted
- Youth to the People 15% Vitamin C + Clean Caffeine Energy Serum [affiliate link]: this brand has gifted me products in the past. $69 full price // $55.20 discounted
- Lancome Mini Lash Idôle Lengthening & Volumizing Mascara [affiliate link]: $16 full price // $12.80 discounted
The Makeup Minis
A few makeup items on my list unfortunately sold out before I got to them. I wanted a new concealer but needed to swatch shades in person. Due to a a dead car battery, I didn’t get to a Sephora that carried all the products I wanted to swatch until the sale was almost over. By then, a ton of stuff was completely sold out. Haus Labs has a concealer in a good shade for me, but I have to wait until it’s back in stock.
The new Danessa Myricks Groundwork eyeshadow palette looked really intriguing and unique, but when I looked at it in person I decided I probably wouldn’t use half the shades and decided against it. If she releases something similar with shades that I like, I might have to try it out.
Ditto for the Natasha Denona I Need a Nude Palette; I wanted to see it in person before buying it. I absolutely LOVE her Glam palette and was interested in this new Nude palette, but when I looked at it in the store I decided the shades were too warm for my taste.
So I ended up with this handful of makeup minis:
The MUFE powder and Lancome mascara were purchases influenced by that night I hung out with friends in LA. I had been looking at brow pencils because I will need a new one soon. I decided on Kosas because the shade seemed good and I like their brow gels.
The Westman Atelier and Makeup by Mario products were both checkout line impulse purchases. But these are both brands that I’ve been wanting to try.
How adorable is this little blush stick? The product looks super creamy. This will be SO good for travel.
These Makeup by Mario lip minis look like good fall shades and I’m excited to try them out:
A Couple Other Products to Note
My LA friend who hosted us loves the Tatcha lip mask, so I finally decided to buy it:
At my friend’s place, we were talking about thinning hair, as the majority of us from that night are experiencing this. One friend was telling us about how she has started massaging hair oil into her scalp with a massager, so on the spot I added this Vegamour scalp massager to my cart:
Then I decided I wanted to try the Fable & Mane pre-wash hair oil along with the massager. I first bought the mini, then got a full sized bottle so I can try it out for a longer period of time. I’ve only used it for a few days so far, so we’ll see how this goes…
My nighttime cleanser is running low, so I decided to splurge on this Tata Harper cleanser. I really enjoyed the Tata Harper facial that I had during our time in Megève, so I was inspired to go for a luxury cleanser. It’s is quite pricey even with the discount, but if you’re gonna buy luxury beauty, these savings events are the time to do it!
Did you manage to snag any of the popular holiday items that sold out? I’m hoping the Fenty Beauty Gloss Bomb Universal Lip Luminizer in Holla’Gram comes back in stock, because Rihanna’s glosses are great and that shade looks sooo pretty!
That was a long post! Thanks for hanging in there.