First Beauty Empties of 2021
Happy first beauty empties post of the year! I didn’t use up a ton of products, but there are a couple good ones here, including a beloved mask. My photos aren’t great because I took them on our first real snowy day of the season, so I didn’t have good natural lighting.
I only used a couple sheet masks because I’ve been having a bit of skin irritation again.
Would I Repurchase?
- Andalou Naturals Argan Stem Cell Shampoo: this shampoo didn’t really impress me, so I don’t think I’d repurchase.
- Charlotte Tilbury Goddess Skin Clay Mask: LOVE. I often used this as a special occasion mask, on birthdays or before special events (back when we could go out in the world). This mask has such a beautiful soft clay texture and smells divine. I feel like it leaves my skin looking radiant. Will likely repurchase.
- Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes 4-in-1 Mascara Mini: this isn’t an empty per se, but it’s starting to dry out so it was time to go. I love this mascara and have purchased it full size a few times.
- Drunk Elephant Sweet Pitti Deodorant Cream: not a fan. It smelled okay, kind of like almonds. The cream texture was nice. But when I got hot my pits would get sticky, so I don’t think this would fare well on me in the summer. And the square-shaped applicator doesn’t fit well into your pits. They really should have gone with a round container.
- Doctor Rogers Restore Healing Balm: from my Summer 2019 FabFitFun box. This is a really thick balm that I applied to super dry areas on my hands, particularly when my skin got so dry that my knuckle skin cracked. It helped some but I didn’t love it enough to repurchase.
- Farmacy Beauty Dew It All Eye Cream: I’ve gone through a few jars of this eye cream and have already opened my backup jar. It’s my go-to eye cream!
- Tonymoly I’m Red Wine Pore Care Mask Sheet: this mask didn’t do much for me, so I wouldn’t repurchase.
- Oozoo Bear Aurora Illuminating Mask: I liked this mask and would buy it again.
- Skyn Iceland Hydro Cool Firming Eye Gels: the brand initially gifted me a four pack of these but I’ve since bought them on my own. They’re great and I’ll totally repurchase.
Bye, January! We had a really rough start to the year, but at least we have a new president and COVID-19 vaccinations are trickling out. Fingers crossed that gets ramped up so we can all start getting back to a more typical life soon.