**Some product links in this post are affiliate links and are noted as such. If you click on an affiliate link and make a purchase, I’ll earn a small commission.**
Spooky Season Beauty Empties
Hello, November! I’m bummed that my favorite month is now over, but I did have a great October and will keep spooky season alive by leaving my Halloween decor out for a bit.
After a light empties month in September, I’m back with quite a few beauty empties in October!
Here are the sheet masks I used last month, along with a mascara mini that’s been open for at least three months that I needed to declutter:
Would I Repurchase?
- Tata Harper Hydrating Floral Essence [affiliate link]: love this mist! I’m already halfway through my second bottle and am very tempted to buy another during the Sephora holiday savings event.
- Youth to the People Mandelic Acid + Superfood Unity Exfoliant [gifted; affiliate link]: a really nice, gentle liquid exfoliant. My skin feels soft when I use this a few times a week. Would definitely consider purchasing in the future.
- Vegamour Gro Hair Serum [affiliate link]: my final bottle for the time being. I think I’ve seen a bit of baby hair growth after using this daily for at least six months, but not enough to justify the monthly expense.
- Glow Recipe Guava Vitamin C Dark Spot Serum [affiliate link]: I liked the smell of this serum and it felt nice on my skin, but I didn’t really see any results. So I probably won’t repurchase this.
- Supergoop! Every. Single. Face. Watery Lotion SPF 50 [affiliate link]: I liked the herbal scent and the texture of this SPF, which isn’t as watery as the name would suggest. It absorbs well with no white cast or pilling on me. However, I don’t like the packaging. If you have hand mobility issues or something like arthritis I don’t recommend this product, because the hard plastic bottle is a little hard to squeeze.
- Pantene Daily Moisture Renewal Shampoo [affiliate link]: had this in the house so I figured I might as well use it. It’s the most basic of shampoos and doesn’t do anything special for my hair, so I wouldn’t buy it again (though occasionally I’ll buy minis for traveling).
- Heretic Parfum Florgasm sample [affiliate link]: from a discovery set that I got as a gift a couple years ago. This scent was okay, not my favorite. I loved Dirty Jasmine, but it’s no longer available.
- L’Oreal Ever Creme Deep Nourish Conditioner: another hair care product that I had for our second bathroom and decided I should just use it up. Didn’t love it or the corresponding shampoo, so I wouldn’t repurchase.
- Dove 0% Aluminum Cucumber & Green Tea Deodorant [affiliate link]: a basic drugstore deodorant with a fresh scent. I’ve since purchased the new refillable version of this. I appreciate that this major drugstore brand is setting an example by offering a more sustainable option!
- Crépe Erase Lift & Smooth Neck Firming Treatment [affiliate link]: no noticeable results from this cream, so I won’t repurchase.
- Paula’s Choice Perfectly Balanced Foaming Cleanser [affiliate link]: a good, mild cleanser that I like to use in the shower in the morning. I’ve already purchased another bottle. Note: the brand has gifted me products, but I purchased this one on my own.
Masks + Declutter
- Dr. Jart+ Dermask Intra Jet Wrinkless Solution [affiliate link]: no visible results from one use, of course. Probably won’t buy this particular mask again, but I do like many of the brand’s other sheet masks.
- Wander Beauty Baggage Claim Rose Gold Eye Masks [affiliate link]: I keep buying these because they are great!
- Kosas The Big Clean Longwear Volumizing + Lash Care Mascara mini [affiliate link]: from a set I bought earlier this year. The mascara has been open for around three months, so it was time for me to toss it. The mascara was fine in terms of volumizing, but it did smudge underneath my eyes so I probably won’t purchase it full sized.
Thus concludes my spooky season beauty empties! I have some travel coming up this month that I’m looking forward to. Will you be traveling for the holidays this year?