**Some product links in this post are affiliate links and are noted as such. If you click on an affiliate link and make a purchase, I’ll earn a small commission.**
Small Empties Batch
July was quite a month for me! My first time back at San Diego Comic-Con was a whirlwind. Because I was traveling for a week I packed some minis rather than my full skin care routine. So I didn’t empty a ton of products last month, but I did manage to get through a decent number of items.
Would I Repurchase?
- L’Oreal Ever Creme Sulfate Free Deep Nourish Shampoo [affiliate link]: for quite some time I had this in our guest shower, which we don’t use often. So I figured it was time to move the shampoo into our primary shower and use it up. It’s an okay shampoo, nothing special for my fine hair. I didn’t like it enough to repurchase.
- Nécessaire The Body Exfoliator [affiliate link]: I’ve gone through a few tubes of this (the first couple were gifted by the brand) and really like it. I bought a couple more during the Sephora spring savings event.
- Naturopathica Pumpkin Purifying Enzyme Peel [affiliate link]: I really like Naturopathica products, and this one is no exception. I like this peel slightly less than their Sweet Cherry enzyme peel, but I would still repurchase this. PUMPKIN! It smells good enough to eat (but don’t do that).
- Iris & Romeo Best Skin Days mini [affiliate link]: my aunt told me about this indie brand, which she learned about via a friend. That sounds like MLM territory, but it’s not…I promise. 😛 Anyway, I decided to try this skin tint (shade 2), and it is GREAT. I would not recommend using this as your sole SPF because the SPF is only 25, but it worked well over my sunscreen. I would totally repurchase this in the regular size, though I do wish it came in a tube instead of a jar. BTW, I’m also loving their Power Peptide Lip Balm [affiliate link].
- First Aid Beauty Ingrown Hair Pads [affiliate link]: I don’t have a ton of issues with ingrown hairs, but I thought I’d try these for my bikini area. I suppose they worked okay because I didn’t notice ingrown hairs after shaving in that region, but I don’t think these are a necessity for me.
- Youth to the People 15% Vitamin C + Clean Caffeine Energy Serum [affiliate link]: LOVE! This is my second bottle and I would purchase another. I’m currently trying a different brand’s vitamin C, but I think I may prefer YTTP’s version. Disclosure: YTTP has gifted me products, but not this particular serum.
- Tatcha The Deep Cleanse [affiliate link]: I forgot how I ended up with this particular mini, but I emptied it in San Diego. I’ve purchased this cleanser full sized and really like it; would buy again.
- Bliss The Detoxifier Holographic Foil Sheet Mask [affiliate link]: using this was necessary after several nights out with friends at SDCC! I’m glad I bought a few of these masks recently.
- Wander Beauty Baggage Claim Eye Masks [affiliate link]: love ’em, will keep buying.
That’s it for July! I can’t believe August is already here. You know what that means…yep, Basic Bitch Fall will be here soon and I AM SO READY for it (yes, I’ve already done one Halloween hunting shopping trip and will be posting my haul video soon). 😛