Not Many November Empties
I didn’t have a lot of empties in November…I think that’s an indication that I have too much stuff! I’m always bouncing back and forth between a few skin care options for both my morning and nighttime routine. So I’m going to try to work on finishing up some products that I’m starting to run low on.
I used a few masks:
Would I Repurchase
- SK-II Facial Treatment Essence [paid link]: I got this mini in the Play! Luxe bag that I bought. I can’t say I was too impressed with this very expensive cult classic. I didn’t really see any difference in my skin while using it. Due to the high cost I wouldn’t buy it full sized.
- Mad Hippie Vitamin C Serum: this was my second bottle. I like the texture and the fact that it absorbs quickly. I think it works well in combination with the Korres Wild Rose Brightening Sleeping Facial, but that product isn’t hydrating enough for me in the winter. I may repurchase this serum again when the weather warms up.
- Fourth Ray BFD Cleansing Oil: I received this mini with a ColourPop order awhile back (Fourth Ray is CP’s sister skin care brand). I’m not big on oil cleansing so it took me awhile to use this up. It smells lovely and it’s very affordable full sized ($14) so I’d consider buying it if I ever decide to jump on the double cleansing bandwagon.
- AmorePacific Treatment Enzyme Peel Cleansing Powder [paid link]: not pictured. I’ve had this mini forever and finally used it up. I don’t love the perfume-y scent and never really felt like it did anything for my skin, so I wouldn’t purchase.
- Meg Cosmetics Good Morning! AM and Good Night! PM Masks: I bought this mask pair for $5 as a Summer FabFit Fun add-on. Both were great! I would totally repurchase, even at full price ($5 apiece).
- Wander Beauty Baggage Claim Rose Gold Eye Masks [paid link]: you know I love these and will end up buying more.
- 111Skin Rose Gold Brightening Facial Treatment Mask: not super impressed with these very pricey masks. I received a 5-pack of them in my Summer FabFitFun box and will use them all, but I won’t purchase them.
That’s it for November! Now that the weather is cold and dry, expect to see more sheet masks in my December empties.