Fun Stranger Things Stuff, and more
1. Stranger Things Mystery Minis: before my birthday, I ordered a couple of these season four blind boxes from Target as kind of a present to myself. And I was pumped to get Hopper and Dustin—two of my favorite characters!! They’re welcome additions to our Funko collection.
2. Stranger Things Ankle Socks: Target has a whole ST section on their website, and while browsing I found this six-pack of cute ankle socks. I do love fun socks, so obviously I had to have these. I’m wearing the Scoops Ahoy pair as I write this.
3. Beyond Meat Jerky: I spotted this at checkout while waiting to make a purchase at a Burbank Walgreens last week. I had never seen plant-based jerky before, so I decided to pick up a bag of the teriyaki flavor. They also had a Hot & Spicy flavor, and there’s an Original flavor as well. I love Beyond Burgers and their other plant-based products, so I definitely wanted to try this. In my inexperienced-with-actual-jerky opinion, it’s quite tasty! Because I’m pretty sure I’ve never eaten true jerky, I can’t say how this plant-based version compares to the real thing. But now I want to try the other flavors.
4. Opalhouse x Jungalow Tiger Pillow: I ordered this adorable, no-longer-available pillow when this collection launched at Target months ago. It arrived with a busted zipper, so the pillow was unusable. Unfortunately, the pillow was sold out so Target couldn’t send me a replacement. Instead, they gave me a refund. I hung on to the pillow, and recently I FINALLY took it to a tailor to get the zipper fixed. The pillow now sits on this chair in our living room, and I think it looks great with the deep blue fabric.
5. Trader Joe’s Wildberry Cheesecake Ice Cream: I’m such a sucker for TJ’s seasonal offerings. TBH, ice creams are not my favorite TJ’s products. They’re fine, but there are better ice creams out there. However, I did enjoy this flavor, mostly due to the cheesecake chunks throughout. I would buy this one again.