**Some product links in this post are affiliate links and are noted as such. If you click on an affiliate link and make a purchase, I’ll earn a small commission.**
1. Sephora Minis [affiliate links]: I chose the Tatcha set as my Sephora birthday gift this year, which included minis of The Dewy Skin Cream, The Rice Wash, and a sample packet of The Liquid Silk Canvas. I ordered a couple other items (Dr. Jart masks), and then used some points to get a mini Aerin Mediterranean Honeysuckle Eau de Parfum and an SK-II set that included a tiny Facial Treatment Essence (which I’ve tried before) and a Facial Treatment Mask. I’ll be taking the Tatcha minis to San Diego Comic-Con with me, and I’m excited to use the SK-II goodies! So far the perfume isn’t my favorite, but it’s at least wearable on me.
2. Sulwhasoo Overnight Vitalizing Mask [affiliate link]: one of my friends sent me this for my birthday! This is a brand that I’ve been wanting to try, so I was thrilled when the gift showed up. I’ve used the mask a few times so far and I love the herbal scent. My skin looks radiant when I get up in the morning after using this sleeping mask. Thank you to S for sending me this lovely K-beauty gift!!
3. Youth to the People Haul [affiliate links]: YTTP recently emailed me a 20% off promo code so I took the opportunity to order the Yerba Mate Resurfacing Energy Facial, which I’ve been wanting to try for some time. Because SDCC is coming up, I also decided to order a couple minis that will be good for travel: the Superberry Dream Cleansing Balm and the Dream Eye Cream. YTTP gifted me a full sized jar of the cleansing balm when it first launched. And I used up every last bit of it! So this will be a necessary first cleanse after long days at SDCC. I’ve been wanting to try the Dream Eye Cream, so I got a mini of that to bring to San Diego as well.
4. Bliss Mini Haul: Bliss also hooked me with a recent sale. I ended up ordering two Bright Idea Eyes Holographic Foil Patches, six The Detoxifier Holographic Foil Sheet Masks (one was free), a mini Bright Idea Vitamin C + Tri-Peptide Moisturizer (also thinking ahead for SDCC), and a Mighty Biome Pre-Post Biotics Barrier Aid Cleansing Balm. I saw an IG post about this new cleansing balm and decided to try it after I empty the Glow Recipe one that I’m using (which is great).
5. Trader Joe’s Cold Brew Coffee Bags: I think this is a new item? Or maybe it’s just seasonal. Anyway, when I noticed these cold brew coffee bags on display, I put one in my cart right away. I’m really enjoying the cold brew and how easy it is to make! I’ll definitely buy more of these.