1. Squirtle Figurine: how adorable is this little Pokemon?! When I first began playing Pokemon Go, Squirtle and Eevee became two of my very favorites so I hunted down some inexpensive figurines on Amazon. This lil guy has now joined my Eevee on my nightstand. 🙂
2. Berrisom Animal Mask, Collagen: I finally used the last mask from my Memebox sheet mask haul yesterday, and this one was so fun! It’s a cat mask that’s meant to add resilience to the skin, but honestly, I just enjoyed looking like a creepy cat for 20 minutes. The mask even has ears and whiskers! Predictably, my husband absolutely hated it. 😛
3. Supergoop! Forever Young Hand Cream Broad Spectrum Sunscreen SPF 40 PA+++: I’ve been using this brand’s Broad Spectrum SPF 50 on my body and have really been liking it so I decided to order their $12 tube of hand cream from Sephora. This product is light and absorbs reasonably well, though right after applying it I do feel like I have to wipe the excess off my palms and fingertips before using the computer. The cream has a mild herbal scent, and most importantly, it doesn’t irritate my skin like many other products do. Win!
4. Neighborhood Hydrangea: I pass this hydrangea plant every time I head out for a Pokemon Go stroll and it is just so beautiful right now. Hydrangeas are some of my favorite flowers!
5. Back to Nature Ranch Crispy Wheat Crackers: I love this brand’s crackers (and their cookies are pretty good too!) so when I saw this new-to-me flavor I snatched it up right away. These crackers really are crispy! The flavor is very mild, but that’s okay with me because they don’t give you major ranch breath like you get when you eat Cool Ranch Doritos.