Mostly Pumpkin Because October
1. Trick ‘r Treat Cross Stitch: I bought this Witchy Stitcher cross stitch kit from the Mystic Museum way back when the pandemic began. I started on it right away but kept getting distracted by other things (like Animal Crossing). This week, I FINALLY finished it! My work isn’t perfect, but I’m pretty happy with it. TrT is one of my all-time favorite Halloween movies and I’m excited to display my handiwork!
2. Funko Pop 13 Day Spooky Countdown: when I spotted this Halloween advent calendar on Spirit Halloween, I had to have it. I’m happy I ordered it when I did (back in August…LOL) because it’s currently sold out there and most other places. Truly the only kind of advent calendar that I ever really need. 😛 Each window contains one horror character Pocket Pop. So fun! This week I started opening one window every other day, so I’ll open the 13th and final one on Halloween. I’ll update here once I’ve opened them all!
3. Bullet Journal, Sixth Anniversary Special Edition: I requested this beautiful bronze journal for my birthday back in June and received it from my mom. It arrived later than the rest of my presents so I didn’t include it in my birthday post. This is another item that’s no longer available, so I’m happy I was able to get one! I’ve just started using it this month.
4. Halloween Socks: I’m such a fan of silly socks, and I wear them until they get holey…even sometimes after they get holey. So every year I usually pick up a few new pairs of Halloween socks. How adorable are these four pairs I ordered from Target?! The top two are glow-in-the-dark, which is extra fun.
5. Good & Gather Pumpkin Spice Hot Cocoa Mix: another Target buy…this stuff is SO GOOD. I want to stock up while I can for the winter, because I’ll definitely be drinking plenty of it.