El Camino, Pumpkin Masks, and more
1. El Camino: this newly-released Breaking Bad movie captured my full attention from start to finish. I won’t spoil anything, but the story is all about Jesse Pinkman as a fugitive. To me, the movie felt like the Breaking Bad epilogue that we didn’t know we needed. I honestly haven’t felt super engaged with a lot of the movies and tv shows I’ve watched lately, but this one had me completely captivated. Vince Gilligan did a spectacular job, as per usual.
2. Trader Joe’s Pumpkin Spice Biocellulose Face Mask: I reviewed this mask on Instagram earlier this week. The fit wasn’t great and the mask was actually the driest sheet mask I’ve tried; there just wasn’t much serum on the mask or in the package. But I liked the spice scent and how radiant my face looked afterward, so I bought two more. They’re only $2.99 apiece, so why not?
3. Bliss Pumpkin Powerhouse Resurfacing & Exfoliating Mask: I bought this mask as part of an Ulta haul. I reviewed this one on Instagram as well…spoiler alert: I liked it!
4. Halloween Yard Decorations: my yard decor project is finally complete! I’m pretty proud of my work. Below is a look at part of our front yard. I’ve seen passersby stop to look at our ghoulies, and it makes me so happy! I’ve actually seen a bunch of little girls stop and gawk, and I’m glad that they haven’t seemed freaked out by it. There are a lot of families in our areas, so I didn’t want to go too gruesome with the decorations. I bought most of this stuff from Target and Party City.
5. Trader Joe’s Boo Bark: I couldn’t resist this mish-mash of a chocolate bar in the checkout line. It’s basically allll the candy on top of a marbled chocolate bar. Yum.