Late Summer Sephora Beauty Insider Appreciation Event
Well, folks, Sephora is doing it again. And by “it” I mean they’re holding another Beauty Insider Appreciation Event! Rouge members will get 20% off everything* starting THIS FRIDAY, August 24 through September 3. VIB and Beauty Insider members can take 15% off and 10% off, respectively, between August 30 and September 3. Offer can be redeemed online once or as many times as you want in-store
Typically Sephora holds these events twice a year—once in the spring, once in late fall. So a late summer/early fall event came as a surprise. I’m curious if they will still hold another event in November as per usual, or if they’ve just shifted it earlier in the year.
I’m currently a Rouge member, which I feel proud of but also makes me cringe a little. 😛 Clearly there are a shit ton of products I’d love to buy, but I’m going to try to rein it in.
What I’m Definitely Buying
- Supergoop Everyday Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 50 – this is the go-to sunscreen in our household, though I’ve recently switched to Elta MD for my face. I still use the trusty Supergoop on my body, though, and my husband uses it as well.
- Tarte Clean Queen Deodorant – I’ve been using this one for at least a year now and although my pits do get a little ripe when it’s super hot out, overall it works pretty well for me.
What I’m Considering Buying
- Herbivore Jade Facial Roller – I have a mini jade roller and like it, but would like to have a full sized version.
- Milk Makeup Kush High Volume Mascara – I’ve heard lots of raves about this and I’m very curious.
What I’d Like to Buy But Absolutely Don’t Need
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Norvina Eyeshadow Palette – because I’m easily influenced and beauty fans are going nuts over this.
- Milk Makeup Sunshine Skin Tint SPF 30 – Via Instagram, I complimented Lauren Adams of @maskingfortrouble (and Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt) on her amazing skin. She told me she was wearing this product, so I definitely want to try it at some point. Her skin was glowing!
This is where I am with my potential order as of right now. I’m sure it will change and there’s no way I’m buying all of this stuff.
Rouge members use code YESROUGE online. VIB members can use code YESVIB online. Beauty Insiders get 10% off; use code YESINSIDER online. Offer can be redeemed online once, with unlimited use in-store. Not a Beauty Insider yet? Run, don’t walk! Join now in-store or online at Sephora.com/Rewards. Sephora is making some fabulous changes to the Beauty Insider Program, which means more points, more choice, and more rewards for members!
What are you planning on buying from Sephora with your discount?
*Discount is available for one-time use online and multi-use in-stores. Discount does not apply to taxes, shipping, or other fees. Some limitations apply. See store for details.