**All product links in this post are affiliate links and are noted as such. If you click on an affiliate link and make a purchase, I’ll earn a small commission.**
My Spring 2023 Rouge Haul
Sephora’s semi-annual savings event is in full swing! I made a visit to my local Sephora last Friday when the Rouge discount began and picked up a few items on my shopping list. Then I placed an online order for the items on my list that my store didn’t carry. My order arrived yesterday and I filmed a little haul video for ya:
Here’s a photo of all my new goodies:
The Full List
As noted above, all links below are affiliate links.
- Vegamour GRO Hair Serum (x2): $64 full price, each // $51.24 discounted, each
- Viori Shampoo & Conditioner Bar Set, Terrace Garden: $39 full price // $31.20 discounted
- K18 Leave-In Molecular Hair Repair Mask mini: $29 full price // $23.20 discounted
- Youth to the People Superfood Antioxidant Refillable Cleanser*: $39 full price // $31.20 discounted
- Urban Decay 24/7 Inks Vegan Liquid Eyeliner Pen, Deep End: $26 full price // $20.80 discounted
- Kosas Air Brow Clear + Clean Lifting Treatment Eyebrow Gel with Lamination Effect: $24 full price // $19.20 discounted
- Kosas Revealer Super Creamy + Brightening Concealer and Daytime Eye Cream, 01 N: $30 full price // $24 discounted
- Youth to the People Superfood Air-Whip Lightweight Moisturizer with Hyaluronic Acid*: $48 full price // $38.40 discounted
- Glow Recipe Papaya Sorbet Smoothing Enzyme Cleansing Balm & Makeup Remover: $32 full price // $25.60 discounted
- Tata Harper Hydrating Hyaluronic Acid Floral Essence: $76 full price // $60.80 discounted
- Nécessaire The Deodorant Gel, Fragrance-Free: $15 full price // $12 discounted
- Glow Recipe Blueberry Bounce Gentle Cleanser mini: $10 full price // $8 discounted
A More Sustainable Shampoo & Conditioner Set
As I mentioned in a recent Friday Five, I’ve been interested in exploring shampoo and conditioner bars because they’re more environmentally sustainable than traditional plastic shampoo and conditioner bottles with pumps and caps that can’t be recycled. I’m liking the Lush shampoo bar that I bought, but I also decided to buy this Viori shampoo and conditioner bar set during the savings event.
Viori hair care bars come in three scents plus a fragrance-free version; you can buy the bars and bamboo holder separately or together as a set. I selected the Terrace Garden scent, which is a really luscious floral fragrance. The packaging is beautiful, and I’m very excited to try these out in the shower!
A Gorgeous Green Liquid Liner
I’m also pumped about the Urban Decay liquid liner in the shade Deep End. I swatched this liner in the store, but this shade was out of stock; fortunately it was available online.
Here’s a swatch on my arm…looks like it bled a tiny bit (I forgot that I had lotion on, so that might have contributed to the bleeding). We’ll see how it performs on my lids. The color is SO pretty! This photo did not capture the hint of sparkle in the liner.
Why These Choices?
Everything was a repurchase for me except for the Viori hair care, YTTP cream (though I’ve used minis of that), Nécessaire deodorant, and liquid liner. I mostly restocked items that I’ve used and liked in the past, such as the YTTP cleanser and the Glow Recipe cleansers.
The Vegamour hair serum is something I used for about six months last year and stopped using because I wasn’t seeing noticeable hair growth. I did, however, notice less shedding while I was using it. I’ve been shedding more lately so I decided to pick up a couple bottles of the serum and see if that starts to help again.
The Kosas concealer that I’m currently using is shade 2.5 C, but when I swatched their concealers on my arm in the store last week, 01 N seemed to work better. This shade is lighter than 2.5 C, so I’ll see if it ends up looking too light underneath my eyes. I could also try mixing the two shades.
I’ve used the K18 hair mask a few times and it seems pretty good, though nothing miraculous, of course. The mini that I’m currently using has quite a bit of product left, as a little goes a long way on my super fine, thin hair. But I figured I would buy a second bottle to have on hand once I empty the one that I’m currently using.
And that pricey Tata Harper mist? It’s definitely a splurge, even at 20% off. But I’ve gone through two bottles of it and totally love it. The scent is soooo nice. So that was my big-ticket item in this haul.
I can’t say that I’m 100% finished with making purchases during this sales event. I do have my eye on a few lip products, particularly those of a more luxurious nature. But the bulk of my shopping is finished, so I figured I’d do a little show and tell here!
Don’t forget to check out my recommendations for the Spring Savings Event over on ShopMy—if you shop via my links, I’ll earn a small commission!
*Disclosure: YTTP has gifted me products to try out, but they’ve never gifted me this particular cleanser or cream.