Small Ulta Haul Plus More Stuff For Our Home
1. Ulta Haul: the beauty superstore sent me a 20% off code last week. Who am I to say no to that? I stocked up on a couple things (Garnier Micellar Water, clear mascara for my brows) and ordered other fun items like a cat ears headband and a makeup brush cleaning glove. I’ve also been wanting to try Patchology so I got a variety pack of three types of their eye patches. Flesh Beauty Fleshy Lips Lipstick was on sale ($10.80 instead of $18) so I ordered another shade (Pucker…and I love it!). I also got a Not Your Mother’s conditioner. With the 20% off and applying $6 in rewards points, I got all of this for $53.56. Seriously.
2. Pendant Light: we had some trouble picking out light fixtures for the bathrooms and hallways in our new home. But I kept coming back to this ZM Home Modern Pendant Lamp from Target. It reminds me so much of one of my favorite pieces from the art of Burning Man exhibit at the Renwick Gallery! John liked it too so we ended up getting it and installing it in the third floor hallway. The light casts really pretty shadows when it’s on.
3. Oxo Wine Glass Drying Mat: I went to Target last weekend for a bunch of stuff and stuck mostly to the things on my list. But when I saw this wine glass drying mat, it went straight into my cart. I always hand wash our wine glasses and then end up leaving them sitting face up on a paper towel to dry. So while this wasn’t an item on my shopping list, it’s one of those things I didn’t know I needed until I saw it.
4. Trader Joe’s Cold Pressed Green Juice: the closest grocery store to our new home is a Trader Joe’s. Which is awesome! I bought a $3.99 bottle of their green juice and it turned out to be delicious. It has a good balance of flavors and no added sugar. I bought a couple more bottles today and would like to make it a point to drink these more often.
5. Trader Joe’s Birthday Cake Popcorn: from green juice to birthday cake popcorn…it’s all about the balance, baby! One of the downsides of having a TJs as my main grocery store is the fact that they have so many random goodies like this. I’m not much of a snacker, but I ate this bag in two days. At least I didn’t eat it all in one sitting, which I’m sure wouldn’t be hard to do!