ColourPop Mini Haul, Goonies, and more
1. Mini ColourPop Haul: one of my favorite makeup brands recently held a 30% off sale, so I decided to treat myself to a few items. I settled on the Baroque eyeshadow palette (which no longer seems to be available), a second Star Wars The Child palette, two of the brand’s new Colour Stix, a Crème Shadow (which I’ll use as a lid primer), and a Brow Boss Gel to replace the one I’ve had open for a while. I haven’t used the first Baby Yoda palette that I ordered because it’s too cute, so I decided I might as well get one to use and keep the other for admiration. I’ve used the Colour Stix eye crayons a couple times and so far, so good!
2. Chunk & Sloth Funko Pops [affiliate links]: I’ve rounded out my Goonies Funko Pop collection with these two cuties, who both arrived recently! Sloth with ice cream is a Walmart exclusive, and I’m happy I was able to snag him. And how could I resist Truffle Shuffle Chunk?! These guys are two of my all-time favorite movie characters!!
3. The Goonies Funko Pop Enamel Pin Set [affiliate link]: when I was shopping for Sloth on Walmart’s website, I came across this cute set of four enamel Goonies Pop pins. Obviously I had to add them to my cart! My love for the Goonies will never say die.
4. Paula’s Choice Omega+ Complex Cleansing Balm [gifted by the brand; affiliate link]: Paula’s Choice kindly sent me this cleansing balm with no obligation to post. I’ve been enjoying this cleanser; it’s a creamy balm that doesn’t feel oily or heavy on my skin. You can use it as the first step in a double cleanse, but it rinses clean and I think it would be fine as a cleanser on its own (maybe not if you’re wearing heavy makeup, but I can’t be sure). I typically use this as a second cleanse, after a micellar water first cleanse. Though I received this as a gift, I would purchase it on my own. Thank you so much, Paula’s Choice!
5. Skin Care: The Ultimate No-Nonsense Guide [affiliate link]: I received this book by Caroline Hirons as a birthday gift, and recently finished reading it. I learned so much! Caroline Hirons really is no-nonsense; as a true skin care expert, she has lots of opinions and is not afraid to share them. I’m keeping this book inside my bathroom vanity cabinet so I can refer to it if I’m unsure about something skin care related, or if I want suggestions on brands or products. This is a must-read for any skin care fan!