1. Bizarre States: last year I randomly ended up at a panel for this podcast when I went to Camp Conival, and it was very entertaining. For some reason I only recently thought to start listening to the podcast, but once I started I was hooked. I’ve been on a total Bizarre States binge! Andrew Bowser and Jessica Chobot keep me company while I’m at home cleaning or out walking, and their guests are always interesting. I’m a total skeptic when it comes to ghosts, aliens, and other supernatural phenomena, but I love hearing stories about that stuff (duh, I’ve watched all twelve seasons of Supernatural). I missed their panel at Awesome Con, but I was happy to be able to go to their SDCC panel this year!
2. Muji Gel Ink Pens: I’ve seen many Bullet Journalers talk about their love for these pens, so during my layover at JFK on the way to San Diego last week I hit up the Muji store in JetBlue’s Terminal 5. This pack of six 0.5MM gel pens cost $8 and should last me quite awhile!
3. EO everyone 3-in-1 lotion: with my sensitive skin it can be difficult for me to find a lotion that doesn’t irritate my legs. I took a chance on this unscented lotion by EO, and it paid off because I’m able to use it after showering and shaving without any issues! I bought this 6 oz tube at Whole Foods for around $6, but Thrive Market has a 32 oz pump bottle for $6.95, which is what I’ll buy once I finish this tube.
4. Trader Joe’s Fig & Olive Crisps: I bought these crisps at a Trader Joe’s in Maryland, and I love them! They’re a less expensive alternative to those Raincoast Crisps you can find at Whole Foods, and they taste just as good. These crisps are smaller than the Raincoast version, but they are still packed with flavor. I can’t wait for the TJ’s to open near Union Market because it’ll be less than a mile from my apartment and I’ll be able to shop there more often!
5. Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1: I recently switched to Garnier’s micellar water after finishing up my bottle of Marcelle’s version. This bottle is more affordable and I feel like it actually does a slightly better job of removing eye makeup.